Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inspired by the poll:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bogey, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Inspired by the poll who would you most like to smoke pot with?

I ask this community of stoners, potheads, and growers......

Who would you least want to smoke with(past people now long dead count)....

I think the person i'd least want to smoke with would be Eve.....If she hadn't tempted Adam into eating that damn apple we'd all be in the garden of Eden smokin the finest herb god gave us.

She'd totally ruin my high.

Bogey...

2. ummm i would have to say jimi hendrix..i mean he change me i mean i would listen to him and think about smoking before i ever smoked...i wish his dumb ass friends wouldnt have let him drowned in his own puke fuck them man...and i would probly do a blotter of acid with him..and did you know that on jimi hendrixs first acid trip he looked in the mirror and though he was marilyn monroe

3. id have to say that person would be, im not sure, im too high to decide...but i would choose from, steve hawkings, johnny depp, and hunter s. tompson, and then i suppose, AHH i cant decide, i want it to be someone of great influence, i suppose ben franklin? im so high, 3 days of sobrioty and 3 bowls on the third day will dooo that to youuuu

4. i would want to smoke with jim morrison cuase hes a fuckin genius and would reall inspire me i think and the person i wouldnt want to smoke with would be a cop becuase its a waste of weed

5. he asked WHO YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO SMOKE WITH.

and probably my parents cause it would be really really really awkawrd

6. god thats funny we are such stoners.....man am i high.........................LOL

7. pee wee herman, richard simons, wayne gretzky, michael jackson and that's all that i can think of who i wouldn't want to smoke with right now;)

8. LoL yea thats what i asked but thanks for the answers mates, too funnny i can hardly type im laughin so hard.

9. pam anderson, if i was passing a pipe to her i would be burning the tip of the pipe like motherfucker and hit the pipe wearing surgical gloves. i aint gonna give no shit to an old ugly ass hoe.

10. i'm going to add Courtney Love to this. (just saw that roast on Comedy Central and it just confirms to me even more why I can't stand her)

... um ...

i can't think of anyone else I wouldn't want to smoke with ... unless it's someone that is going to be a real buzz kill .... i think it's always a good opportunity to share the herbal love.

11. I don't like smoking with my dad. It's creepy. Good thing he lives in Florida.

12. ^^more Cowbell!!

13. Yeah that's it right there. (probly get a good laugh though... after the anger came out)

14. well, i probably wouldnt want to smoke with someone who likes raping guys when hes high

15. haha, well that goes without saying.

I wouldnt want to smoke with Arnold Swarchenager (sp) ....his accent would annoy the shit out of me while being high..then, if i said something about it, he would whoop my ass!!!

16. LMAO!! I just got such a mental picture from that :smoke: . +rep

17. Hey,

Snoop Dogg. He'd make every word in every sentence rhyme with "izzle". Thats just annoying. Peace.

-Timmy

18. Have you never seen Snoop Fizzle Tele Vizzle?

On one of the episodes, he comments on how the "izzle" words are too comonly used....then he goes on to say which each one means and shouldnt be used so often. Like nizzle doesnt mean friend!!! peace

19. Can't say i've even ever heard of Snoop Fizzle Tele Vizzle. The "izzle" words seem like some kind of code kids are speaking nowadays...at least around here anyway. Peace.

-Timmy