Inspektor's Perpetual Garden Adventure.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Inspekt0r, Mar 18, 2012.

1. :rolleyes:What seeds did you order;)

2. I ordered 2 strains of Barney's Farm: Blue Cheese Fem and Tangerine Dream Fem (heard it was unstable after already ordering :eek:)
    Auto seeds:
    Redoing the Lowryder Diesel Fem seed. I watched mine turn into a male and i wanted to see what the strain can do.
    Advanced Biodiesel Mass Fem for my buddy.
    Then got 3 free seeds: Reserva Privada Sour Kush Fem, and 2 "Big Bud" regular seeds. Then I still also have 2 free Afgani regular seeds that I want to try growing out at some point. :p
    So many things to try just not enough space haha! I have nothing but time though :D :smoke:

3. Curiousity is our curse:ey:

4. I know man. I can't help it. :laughing: I at least did a bit of research this time before ordering. Checked the strains on a few databases. I wish I had been watching the forum closer about the Tang dream though. Hoping for the best. :) I haven't even started germing that strain though. Do you believe in freezing the seeds to keep them longer?

I have the Blue Cheese and 2 autos germing right now. I may have to turn this into my perpetual grow journal :eek: :smoke:

5. I just store mine in some empty black CD cases.
    Dark, dry, 65 F
    No freezing

6. Always take clones from the lower branches first. If you want to veg the plants out for a while longer there are a few option; topping, bending/ super-cropping. Also I like to flip my plant to flower and take clones about two days after switching to flowering and the plant stretch out a bit. But that's my personal preference. I also like to take at minimum 2-3 clones per plant so I have an extra if one dies. I've am looking forward to seeing your LSD. Did you get the yellowing issue under control?

7. Took the clones from my lowest branches. I have read the LSD plant does not do well with topping. Honestly not even sure what super-cropping is. I will have to look into that now. Thanks :D
    I may only keep 1 clone of the LSD but that's why I took 2 I really don't want to lose her. I will hopefully get a better understanding of this strain after a few grows.
    Thanks I'm pretty excited to watch her flower out. The yellowing issue is under control, all the Black Diesel's new growth seems to be green. Most of the leaves that yellowed out have fallen off or I moved them down below the new growth to not steal light.
    Thanks for all the advice man :p :smoke:

8. Make sure your on the honor system.
    Get on her and stay on her!:metal:

9. #70 meigsgold, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    Just recived my order of AK Autos today,it was buy one get one free,plus 5 freebee royal hash.At the moment I really don't know which way to turn,lol..I don't have any place outdoors to put any,and inside will have to wait til fall at least.
    Plus I bred my own that shld be ready by may,Crossed a crystal male with a great local strain here with alot of indica in it,Im anxious to try out.
    What a delimma,so much to do and no place to do it right now.Almost wish fall was here,lol..oh well..havesting soon will be cool.

ps, Sg,that sativa badseed plant that wasn't doing much has snapped out of it,it has sweet pine smelling buds swelling up everywhere.Its gonna be just as good or betterin its own way,than bought seed.It has about 5 donks on it too..sweet!

10. Just a bit of an update. I won't be posting any pictures of the flower room for at least a week. I haven't opened the tent once during the dark cycle. Just want to be 100% safe. :D But I will do a little update on the clones/germed seeds. You can't see it on the picture but all 3 of my seeds came up! Yay! All the clones are looking okay I think. Won't really know for another week or two from what I understand. :smoke:

Attached Files:

11. Hey guys just a few pictures to update with. Hopefully everyone had a great 420 :smoke: A picture of the clones and all my new seeds 1 week in. Not thinking the clones are looking so hot. Hoping that they pull through. :(
    So I just had one of the girls out for a bit of movement of all the girls. She is big and happy. The tallest of the girls is 28" now and about 16" wide. I see almost 1"-2" of growth every day. Few pictures of the jack 1 week flower. :p

Attached Files:

12. They are looking nice so far.I've seen worse looking clones,they should make it.I followed sg1 directions and it works every time,making clones.
    You should have some nice buds,down the road eh.!

13. Yo lookin good bro! That Jack is looking like its ready to explode!:eek:

14. The ones in the cups look horrible. Are you feeding nutes? The look like the are suffering from heat or lack of water. Never seen anyone use styrofoam cups. It might be leaching harmful stuff into the plants.

15. Woah! That jack looks crazy good bro! Hope those clones pull through for ya so you can have a lot more lol. My ssog clones should have roots out the bottom by the end of the week

16. I know. :( No nutes yet and using Fox Farm Light Warrior to start them. I believe it was a little mix of both heat and water. I saw them like that and lowered them back down to 82 with about 35% RH. I believe they were drying out to much as the RH was ranging at 18-22%. Not sure but hopefully I will save them. :D

Thanks! I hope so to :eek: Nice, I was wondering if you noticed a difference in veg times in seed compared to veg? I can't wait to post up another picture of the jack. She grew so much just since I snapped that one to! :p

17. [quote name='"Inspekt0r"']

I know. :( No nutes yet and using Fox Farm Light Warrior to start them. I believe it was a little mix of both heat and water. I saw them like that and lowered them back down to 82 with about 35% RH. I believe they were drying out to much as the RH was ranging at 18-22%. Not sure but hopefully I will save them. :D

Thanks! I hope so to :eek: Nice, I was wondering if you noticed a difference in veg times in seed compared to veg? I can't wait to post up another picture of the jack. She grew so much just since I snapped that one to! :p[/quote]
    Think you meant from clone compared to seed. In veg time... Basically just started out later so its already more mature. You're likely to see pre sex a lot sooner since its already vegged some time. I like clones just cause they're easier to work with and you already know what you're getting.

18. Lol. Yeah I did whoops. That's what I get for not re-reading before posting. Thanks man. I already see probably 3 or 4 things I want to change for the next go around. :mad: I would take a seed right now any day minus the sex part :eek: Probably because I am so unfamiliar with clones. :confused: But only have myself to blame if they die. :eek:

19. Yeah I had trouble cloning at first too. That's why I was so surprised when all of these lived. All I did was use clonex, a cheap humidity container thing, and a heating pad.

you could make an aero cloner! Those you really can't go wrong with. And super fast roots