Introduction- So about 6 months back I stumbled onto the wonderful world of growing/horticulture what ever you want to call it. I set up a small stealth grow in a rubbermaid container and went to town. Well for multiple reasons, time being the big one, the plants ended up getting basically dried while still in the ground. I was a bit sad but sort of knew it was coming (they had an iron def as well). Either way I decided if I was going to do this I would go about it the correct way. I went out stupidly and bought a 400 watt HPS light and some dry ducting thinking I would convert a smallish dresser and that would be stealth grow. Oops didn't even consider the fact it might be a bit hot. That was nearly 2 months ago and about 20 ideas ago. And have since gotten my temperatures down to the 78-86 range. The Loot Summary- After spending the $500 dollar limit I first put myself I am decently happy with my current set up. I have a 256X60 space set up with Panda film, My little 400 watt ballast and reflector with glass enclosure, A 165 CFM 4" Inline Fan, Two 80 cfm pc fans for intake and two for exhaust, And a few home made DIY scrubbers. When you add up everything it doesn't seem like I really purchased much but the work involved is where the real investment began. I ended up learning so much from GC and a VERY helpful guy that works at my local hydroponics store. He even offered that I could bring in plants or pictures if I ever needed his help with anything. Haha. Anyways on to the journal after all that fun setup! I went with 3 different strains as I want to just see which ones I like. I also knew I would get a few free seeds with the purchase and one of them interested me. Line up- 5 days old in the attached pictures. Advanced Seeds - Black Diesel Barney's Farm - L.S.D. CH9 - Jack 33 Lowryder or Joint Doc - Sour Diesel I can not say how frequent I will update with pictures, but I will try to update text wise any time anyone has questions, comments, or concerns.