Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inspection Coming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys. Just after I thought our inspection was over for our town house, we apparently got another letter in the mail saying we might be subject to another random inspection on June 11th specifically. My question is should I be concerned? I wouldn't want to get kicked out for a little pot, though it is decriminalized here, so I'm not sure if that would make a difference. In addition, during the first inspection, everything went well and there was no suspicion. Do you guys have any suggestions? I guess the first thing is to make sure the pot is all tucked away with the paraphernalia in like a closet or something. Or, would you be smart and just get rid of everything for that day? (Though note, i don't really have a place to stash it away). Suggestions or feedback would be great, thanks!

2. Likely nothing to worry about but just to be on the safe side put it in a moving box and tape it shut.  Since you recently moved the inspector will have zero suspicion about a sealed box.

3. I really depends on how the first inspection went. What were they looking for? Is your setup large or in a closet? Don't be too stressed,they probably just want to make sure you are not tearing the place up and that it is clean. Let us know.

4. it may be decriminalized but the owner of the property can do anything he wants to. Sealed box idea is good, put everything in there and clean out any resiny bongs or pipes so they don't smell, glass jar the buds

5. I thought you had a grow op or something lol...

Put it in a backpack or box and put it anywhere. He's not your mom, he's not gonna go through your shit.

Inspections are to check the fire alarms and other maintenance stuff.

6. #6 weedislife, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Yea I was under the impression you were growing as well haha. Just put it away, who is gonna look through your stuff to find weed and then evict you, especially if you're an already regularly-paying reliable tenant. Youre fine. Landlords want $$$, not problems.