Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Insomnia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Unlimited420, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read the list of what you can get a card for and saw nothing of this. Anyone think if i moved out to cali i could get a card for insomnia?

2. no they dont really hand out cards for insomnia you would see a doctor and he would tell you to eliminate stress however if you have chronic pain that leads to insomnia thats a different story

3. Probably not I mean you might be able to but honestly I don't think they would give you a card for just insomnia.

4. Please review the "Do You Qualify" Sticky thread and if you have questions, please ask in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.