Insomnia?

Discussion in 'General' started by big J, Jan 28, 2013.

1. I've had to stop smoking for the next 4-5 months for circumstances not needed to be addressed. I have sleep-apnia. I was diagnosed at 6 when I started to not breathe mid sleep. Then they diagnosed me with insomnia. Then it was depression. Well why do you think I started smoking? It helped everything. Now I'm stuck. I cannot smoke. I smoked a week ago and I'm getting drug tested in 4 days and I'm on a good niacin & vitamin b regimen that worked for me many times in the past. I know I can pull off smoking whenever I want and pass. But I know it's not the right thing. My insomnia an depression has come back to haunt me. And with a vengeance it seems. What the fuck. Why me. What am I supposed to do? How do I subside? Fuck everything man.

P.S.- this pork roll egg cheese and got sauce would be so much fucking better if I was toasty. Fuck.

Attached Files:

2. How's your Omega 3 intake? Lots of cases of depression are linked to Omega 3 deprived diets.

Warm milk infused with tea usually can get me to sleep pretty well. :D

3. I just had some banging ass camomile sweet tea with honey, and eucalyptus about 2 1/2 hours ago? I have to meet my professors tomorrow because I'm about to fail all my classes. I have to get up in like 5 hours and I'm in the middle of a LoL game. I'm screwed. I just straight give up.

4. Seems like you have some issues in life to deal with and maybe marijuana is hindering you further.

5. But that's a bullshit statement? I started smoking TO get rid of these issues. And now that I can't smoke they come back. Only in night-time though. The depression is fine at the moment. The insomnia seems to be what is killing me now.

6. You are failing all of your classes.

7. Here, it's 3:38 am.

8. Well, two of four. That's only because I had a death in the family so I was out of state for 2 weeks because I was in charge of funeral arrangements and the costs and dealing with loans and insurance problems and his tax evasion. So I had an unexpected longer stay then I wanted. That's what has fucked me.

9. well if you cant smoke and thats what always worked, your only option is to just adapt to life without weed. you could resort to other medications or suppliments, but they wont always be there. they will fail you. weed will fail you. i too have ailments, and what i do is look through the lense of my sickness. i look through the lense of my sickness and try to see the world as it is. if you can see the world clearly through your sickness, then you are strong.

10. Maybe our sicknesses are what let us see the world clearly though, and everyone else is in denial to the way the world is. That's how I always feel.

11. So true. I feel as if ignorance is bliss. Everything perceives the world to be different then it actually is. This world sucks. Life sucks. There's no saying it's not. I'm starting to hallucinate btw. I just heard mice. I don't have mice.

12. Fuck!! zero sleep for me tonight. Gonna start getting ready for school. Luckyly ill be home by 2 ish and don't have to work.. Which means im.gonna take a nap and be up all night tomorrow!! I almost want roll for back to.my prescription even though it wasntt the healthiest.

13. No sleep for the wicked.

14. Ain't no rest for the wicked

15. No rest for the wicked.

16. I have delayed sleep phase disorder which means I fall asleep a few hours later than the normal population but I've found forcing myself to fall asleep early by depriving myself of sleep for at least 30 hours helps

17. #17 Chrismittty, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Goodluck Op, on getting some rest, and the test.

:laughing: :poke::cry: :cry:

I think I needed to read this.

18. have you considered the possibility that weed has only served as a band aid for your ailments all this time and that they were actually there all along, but you were just distracted from the pain by being high?

if an ailment comes back after you take a medicine, the medicine did not cure you. it only treated your symptoms and gave you temporary releif. it is wiser to seek a cure than temporary releif. quick fixes get expensive cus you have to keep on taking them forever. you only have to be cured once. saves time and money.

19. Update: haven't slept since posted. Whoop whoop.