Insomnia Challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by Pizzle, Aug 24, 2008.

1. :( School starts tomorrow for me. Need to whoop up on this english report still. Good thing is, my last smoke is going to be tomorrow with my best friend right before school. :smoke:

2. never said i wasnt an addict, i fully admit that i am, only ever said i wasnt physically hooked cuz i didnt get sick after not doin it for 2 days, n i shoulda been hella sick

3. Now now, that only shows suppression of hippocampus neurogenesis.

But yeah, either way you slice it; it ain't healthy.

4. i doubt you'll get brain damage

ur brain will shut down and force you to go to sleep after you dont sleep for so long to prevent serious damage from occuring

doesnt matter what your doing, if you need to sleep, you'll fall asleep

n i know what happens first hand from sleep deprivation and heavy dxm abuse... you go crazy, literally, and that was with me sleeping a couple hours here n there, but never a full sleep for 2 weeks

5. Good observation, but it's still an interruption of the body's natural processes. Imagine of your blood cells stopped reproducing. You'd be pretty screwed.

6. I know man. To each his own. Your decisions are your own business. I just couldn't help it.

Peace.:smoking:

7. #28 Pizzle, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    UPDATE: so i just awoke from my nap...so far so good...no brain damage yet that im aware of, and pizza hut is en route, so now i have to be awake....time to smoke a bowl..

8. my psychology teacher in highschool