"Inside the mind of a Suicide Bomber"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Sep 8, 2010.

1. WOW @ them believing its impossible for them to harm the civilians. What do they think of the civilians that die? Do they think that they must have been unknown enemies?

I don't even know what else to say about it. At least they are killing themselves and saving us money on the bombs/bullets that we would use to do it for them.

2. This is some bleek shit,

and you gotta be brainwashed to the effin' max, to comfortably assume you're not hurting your own people.

3. Jeez i don't even know what to say...don't they also believe that there are 72 virgins waiting for them when they die or somethin like that??

4. Yup, because fucking 72 different woman is only shameful for the muslims while on earth. In the fairy tale world where allah lives, and your spirit goes after life, its VIVA SODOM AND GAMMORAH!!! Every day is a party!

Who wants 72 virgins anyway? Thats alot of women who don't know wtf to do with your wang :)

5. If you really do get 72 virgins (lmfao), they'll learn. ;)

6. The unbelievable power of the pussy ;)

7. Ibn Warraq has put forward the suggestion that 'virgins' is a mistranslation of 'pure, white raisins', according to Dawkins in The God Delusion. Pretty lulzy thought... "Here you go son, enjoy these delicious dried fruits! What's that, virgins? Well... I don't know how to break this to ya, BUT..." :p