Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inside or outside?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, May 3, 2012.

1. Do you watch TV or browse grasscity? Or do you prefer to take a nice nature walk? Where do you prefer to spend your high?

2. I usually smoke at night so I'm inside. Listen to some tunes, play the box. But I do like to walk around in my woods with some joints, play basketball, or zone out watching the stars. But I prefer inside.

3. I can do anything high, most of the time I smoke at night so I am on xbox or the forums, but music is essential! If it's day time and I smoke I'm normally longboarding :) baked-boarding is the shiiiiiiiiit!!!

4. Hell yeah dude! I love getting really baked and going night boarding

5. Whenever I night board high, I'm always off balance for the first like 5 min. Also something cool about baked-boarding is the breeze feels so good on my eyeballs!