Insane trip off weed I will never forget.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bostongreens, Oct 22, 2008.

1. #1 Bostongreens, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    just woke at like 3AM because my sleep schedule is all fucked up because of work and I went out to smoke a bowl of northern lights. Its cold out so I got a winter hat and hooded sweatshirt on. I go out to smoke kief filled bowl. I've been smoking daily for 5 years straight with few days off and this is the first trip off weed. I recently took a supplement for weightlifting and it was a pretty extreme supplement and I didnt read up on it 100% for longterm and side effects. I'm reading the site and it says it can cause bad acne, loss of sleep, and testicular problems were possible but very rare. I conclude the supplement is fine and i was alright taking it.

I go to page and its a forum like this for weights and this one guy says "I had to have my balls cut off because of a supplement I took years ago" and I don't know why but I just lost it. I heard talk of this before, people needing testicular surgery and everything but something just happened. I was sitting at my computer chair (big one like a love chair with arm rests) in my living room around 5 AM and I'm reading all this shit and get very lightheaded, confused, and wicked sweaty and my vision was worse than a lobsters eye sight. I slept 10 hours right before this disaster. I lay down on the sofa next to me thinking to myself "wow I'm actually tripping off weed? its just weed. I need man the fuck up" SO I bounce up from the sofa almost causing whiplash.

I go back on the computer and sit in the chair when I feel it kicking in more and more but this time I couldnt move, just sat there and then bam lights out and the side of my head goes smashing through a table at rapid speed. I assume I was laying there blacked out on the ground between 20 and 30 seconds but it could have been as long as 10-15 minutes. I wake up find myself shaking on the ground sweating hot as a stove, yelling "joeeee! noooooooooo. Joe joeeee nooooooooo dont do itttt". Joe is my dogs name I got recently and my parents had him nurtured about amonth ago. I didnt support that decision at all but it aint my crib.

I feel my head pounding and touch the right hand side of my head and its bleeding lightly and very bruised. I'm still exhausted and am just hoping the trip is gone which is why I stayed laying there. I feel like I'm okay to get up and look around at the damage caused. The chair which was 2 feet away from the computer and this is one of those big love chairs that dont get moved was thrown up against the window on its side behind me about 15 feet from where it was originally. I got one of those wood pullout desks that you keep the keyboard and mouse on and it was smashed on the ground to my right with the keyboard and mouse right beside it both broken. A ruler cds and other little things were scattered about. Cuts and bruises all over the right side of my head but nothing crazy. Without the winter hat and hood on, which were laying on the ground next to me when I awoke, I'd of been a dead man.

2. so does anyone else post on these forums or am I at the wrong site.

3. Lulz, yea dude but this isn't really peak activity hour and longer posts turn a lot of people off.

That's pretty intense though man, sounds like you may have had an anxiety attack, but who knows. You been fine since when you smoke?

4. they do but IMHO its kinda boring and long..

5. knocked the chair back 15 feet? shit man, it almost sounds like the shit mighta been laced.

6. couldnt of been laced I had a whole eigth of it and had already smoked a gram of it the day before.

Anyway Ill edit it so its shorter.

7. few replied because...
    A. wall of text
    B. you trip on psychedelics, not marijuana.

8. Either way, that's sucks. lol wall of text though. Good thing I'm bored waiting for a phone call.

9. #9 Bostongreens, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008

I think it was a one shot deal havent had any problems with trees since this happened a week ago.

these are the time of responses I'm trying to get, want to determine what happened and why i tripped and how things ended up the way they did.

10. tripping off weed is like the recession to me I never even saw it coming it just hit me good thing I wasnt driving.

11. Tripping for me is normal cuse like, I'm new at blazing hahah.

12. trippin off weed shouldnt be normal for anybody.

13. bump.............

14. Why is that? It has over 16 different hallucinogens, if someone isn't used to it or they get a different strain then they are used to, it only makes sense. Plus if they're prone to panic attacks like I am, then it could be considered normal.

15. Maybe you got these pills from a site thats secretly robbing people.

They send you date rape drugs, and go to the address they ship them to.

You took the pill, they fucked you up a bit an cocked up your house, and robbed/raped you.

As you can tell i have a rather weird, wild imagination.

But on a serious note i would suggest it is the supplements and the reaction to those supplements with your weed.

Weed affects various things in your body including nerve synapses, your brain, breathing rate and heart rates.

Many things are still not known about cannabis and feeding your body with testosterone while blazing may not be a good idea.

I would suggest it could be something to do with the effects of weed with your brain, and the high levels of testosterone from the supplements telling your brain to tell your body to sysnthesise proteins. However i am no scientist.

Also, i wouldnt always trust websites i buy (normally) sub-legal pills/supplements off.

D.
    :smoke:

16. #16 Bostongreens, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008

but I was already off the supplement for a little more than amonth and then the trip happened so i dont see how it could be related.

Still trying to figure this out.

oh and the supplements I bought were off a known site 100% risk free.

17. Ah, in that case i have no fucking idea.

Maybe if you were really really tired, btw, i would go and see a doctor too you never know it could be a medical problem if you blacked out or w/e.

Also anything you tell you doctor is in strict confidence, hes not going to report you for smoking weed aslong as you dont tell him something stupid like your growing it.

D.
    :smoke:

18. If I had health insurance I would do that but I cant afford it right now so Im seeking alternatives.

19. Yet marijuana is a psychedellic drug? I think it's possible, placebo or not, for an individual to experience extreme feelings of euphoria escalating into a full-fledged open or closed eye visual trip. Also, first-time panic attacks associated with anxiety and paranoia from marijuana can be directly related to the trip. That's how my second toke went.

20. Yeha I was shocked when it happened I'd been smoking for 5 years with zero anxiety I dont know how it happened.