Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insane high, bad bad bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Russian Spy, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Aright guys apprentace toker here i just got some bud from my friend who i thought i could trust maybe not. Anyways i just made a waterfall bong and took a few hits. Well a little more than usual but nothign to major. I got inside and has terrible terrible thoughts and it was just hell, terrible feelings. then i went upstairs to freshen up and i looked in the mirror and really started to trip. I mean really really trip. Crazy exeperience. that was a great high though, in the bathroom for like 5 mminutes. But then i came out and went into my room and im flipping. Horrible things. Im really tripping seeing a lot of strange things. hallucinating, feeling like im being weighed down. vision zooming in and out so i can see just crazy shit. i start to like it and just when i start to like it hate it hate it hate it. Fuck Wow. My body is twitching and i feel just crazy.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense but what could this be? i feel like its a panic attack , but im worried im really doin bad bad shit. Really horrible horriblbe tripping.
    :(

2. Damn...I wish weed made me hallucinate and shit like that.

On topic, just try to relax man, it's just weed. Don't be like the girl that I smoked up 2 weeks ago...went to the hospital because she thought she was dying. Just ride it out and enjoy being high as a mofo.

3. It sounds fun but its really over the top. Im seeing a lot of random visuals, and feeling out of body WOW. lol :tripping:

4. I know some people say weed makes them hallucinate...but what kind of visuals are you getting?

5. calm down, just think of happy and funny things..... like me falling on my ass (standing in the middle of a basement) cause i swear to god i saw spirits. That was a trip. My ass hurt for a week later. I've had visuals before with my weed, oh man, i thought they were cool. I could change them and see what I wanted to. Maybe you should try to relax, realize its fake and try to change it. Pot is what you make out of it.

6. like all the words are 3d and iim just tripping, so hard to explain man.

I tried everything sat down
    cold water
    tryed to snap outta it but its really wowzas

Im just tryin to think like am i going to be good tomorrow when i wake up or am i gonna be like some fucking heorin junkie looking thing. or if i dont' wake up.

7. haha just ride it out man. Musta been some good bud. Weed IS a mild hallucinogen, its rare but it happens.

8. I got this when i first used a bong, i found that if you can make it seem positive its actually super fun just relax and try and think positive.

9. dude! the first thing you have to do is CHILL OUT. You have got to tell yourself that everything will be okay. Nothing bad is happening its just a bad trip. I've had one and it sucks. I assuming that it is a Panic Attack, just dont let it get to you man. What I did when I had this was look myself up in my bathroom and sit in the tub, without the water running, and just relaxed or tried to.

10. jesus its like noob smoker freakout night tonight.

dont worry you are just high as fuck, nothing bad is going to happen. enjoy it knowing you will be good tomorrow morning.

11. For future reference, only blaze while in a happy mood, don't get high for the sake of getting "fucked up" it's usually people that go into a sesh with a bad mindstate that get bad highs.

But hey maybe that isn't you, and maybe you're just really blazed. All you gotta do is ride it out. There have been a couple times I've thought I was too high and might need to go to the hospital, but I just put it in my head that I needed to chill, ride it out, it will be fine.

12. i'm guessing he gave you salvia instead of weed, maybe you mess with you or depending how much you paid he was doing it to rip you off.

saliva makes you feel exactly how you described.

13. yeah but salvia trips dont tend to last much longer than a few minutes

14. Drug dealers don't lace weed, best friends lace weed!

15. I've never heard of anyone tripping out that bad.

Also, you questioned whether you should trust the person you got the bud from, if you have to do that, you probably shouldn't be buying weed from him.

16. He didnt say he was really hot though, from my experiences I always (every time) feel like my skin is sunburnt and I get hot as shit..this just sounds more like a lightweight :p

17. sometimes i feel like theres actually weight on my shoulders.
    then im just like... wait... wtf? and once i think about it it goes away.
    weird weird shit

18. Random

19. 2nd time I ever got high, I smoked way more than I should have, and spent three hours lying on the floor, tripping in hell. Yes, some people can hallucinate from weed. I do it almost every time I smoke, You'll get used to it, bro.

What I like to do when i'm entering a bad zone while tripping is just to turn off, and accept everything happening. I literally stop all my thoughts, and accept whatever happens next. This makes the paranoia, and bad feelings change instantly for me.