Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inquiry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ColoradoWolf, May 27, 2002.

1. Have any of you seasoned ones ordered anything from the Shop here? If so, how did it work out? Just wondering, cos I'm thinking I might order a cool pipe I saw, if it is a pretty reliable way to go. Thanks!

Peace.

2. BPP ordered some stuff. He had a little trouble with the mail but no trouble with Grasscity. SJ made good even though the problem was with the mail!

Order if ya want and things will turn out fine!

3. Thanks, Bud Head ... I kinda figured that was the case. Just practicing the ol' "caveat emptor" thing. :)

Just so I know what to watch out for, what kind of problems did BPP have with the mail?

Peace.

4. When he got his stuff the package had been opened and the stuff was broken up. SJ sent him new stuff to replace the broken.

Have a great day CW

5. Thanks, Bud Head. :smoke:

And a great day to you, too.

Peace.

6. No problem friend!