Innapropriate laughter!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sp221, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Let's hear your stories of laughter at the most inappropriate times.

Mine was after getting my sentence in court for a possession charge, let's just say that ended very awkwardly.

2. i have laughing attacks on a regular basis my brain precepts awkwardness as hilarious so subconsciously i always create awkward tensions which lead to me laughing my ass off and being the only one laughing which makes it even funnier and then people start getting annoyed and that makes it even funnier and so on until i run out of energy and go to sleep, then the next morning i wake up with terrible muscle ache and i start laughing my ass off again thinking to myself of how ridiculous it is to have muscle ache because of laughing at people

i got suspended at school after i was kicked out of the classroom for starting to laugh hysterically during a test

i laugh in moments of tension so for instance if i am chilling with a couple and they start acting tense around me i will make all the wrong jokes and poke in the right places to make the situation even more awkward and then i will start laughing my ass off hysterically by myself ... (again i don't do this consciously)

i am just always the one that starts laughing his ass off in the most inappropriate of times and wont stop

3. When i was 14 i was at the park with my friend and 3 kids came up to us and robbed his phone. A couple with a baby called the cops and my friend started crying and right when he started i started laughing, i didnt even find it funny i just started laughing.

4. I have a serious problem of laughing in the face of someone when I am being yelled at/punished.

My mother used to get PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED when she would be yelling at me and I'd be snickering the whole time.

Even my fiancee, she will be mad an try yelling at me and the whole time I'll laugh right in her face(I CAN NOT control it) but then she starts laughing too an it makes it hard for us to keep a fight going.

5. Back in 9th grade one of my buddies came into the courtyard and told me and about a group of 7 around me that his dog got hit by a car and died....I don't know why but everyone started busting out laughing and the look in his face was just priceless, it was fucked up tho.

6. I always laugh at pointless things and people get mad at me for it.

7. I had a friend like this, except when he would lose it, I would too. And then everyone would just stare at us, and of course that just makes it even funnier.

8. at the eye doctor, when you're just chillin there looking straight ahead and the doctor gets really close, like a few inches away from your face to look at your eyes. this is so funny to me for some reason and its hard to control it

9. I suffer from pretty severe depression, and my way of coping with it - and my whole family's - is to crack really inappropriate jokes, all the time.

I bought my dad a book for his birthday a couple of years ago called "John Dies at the End" (from one of the writers at cracked.com, just been made into a movie I think). Shortly after he finished it, my Grandad, named Don, was on his deathbed from cancer. As we were in the car on our way to say our goodbyes, it just slipped out before I even thought. I blurted out "hey guys, Don dies at the end." And we all cracked up. I love my family.

In 2007 after attempting suicide, a mental health nurse was interviewing me at the hospital, asking sooo many questions, and every time he asked a question, I was in hysterics, just from how nervous I was. This made him give me a funny look, which made me laugh more... Ad infinitum. Until eventually he told my parents I was an attention seeker. Which I also laughed at. Twat.

I used to laugh a lot at counselling and therapy sessions and was always seen as a joker in group therapy, but I think it was more nerves and using self deprecating humour as an ice breaker to be honest ;)

10. Whaaaaaaaaa

Attached Files:

11. That used to crack me up too haha

12. went to college professer started using math talk and some of it was slang me an a friend used safe to say 5 minute crack up......very awkward when i stopped and looked around

got told i wouldnt learn anything "baked out of my gourd"

13. HAHA! You got me cracking up! Yeah I get the "but you don't look depressed..." Line a lot because I laugh so much.

14. When my girl gets pissed at me about nothing and I'm just in a good mood, I can't help but laugh

15. Are you Beavis or Butthead?

16. Grandmother's funeral :S

17. Think it was junior or senior year of high school, everybody was packed into the gym. All the teachers, grades, everybody was in there to listen to some guy talk about drunk driving.

So the guy starts giving his speech, about how his son was killed drunk driving and gets real in depth with it, crying and shit.

So he gets to the part where he gets woken up by the police in the middle of the night telling him his kids dead, the guy is straight up balling by now. Guy," I remember it like it was yesterday, 4 years ago at 3:50 am on April 20th-"

Right as the words April 20th come out this guys mouth, this fuckin clown I knew, from about midway up the bleachers stands up and screams "420!"

The entire fucking place went silent except my two friends and me started geekin. We had just smoked a blunt the period before knowing this blowhard would be preachin to us for a grip so we got faded.

Random dude that screamed 420 got suspended for a week on some bullshit, and my friends and I got snatched up, kicked out and got a few detentions.

The look on the fathers face is forever scorched into my retinas. He went from full on pouring his heart out crying, to ready to brutally murder that little shit that screamed 420, in a blink of an eye.

Shits about as inappropriate as I can think of

18. Bahahahahahahahaha what a dick ahahahah

19. Me gusta

20. When I was 7 years old, a friend of a friend's house burnt down. My mother decided to tell me this while I was at school to which I laughed so hard I cried. To this day I dunno why I thought it was so funny or why the heck I laughed but I love reflecting and seeing just how young I had sociopathic tendencies. That's my story