Inline + HoneyComb Bong Rip in Slow Motion

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LulzRoyce, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Just got this "BumbleBee" a few days ago. Inline perc + Honeycomb perc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmsdKh0SpV0

Honeycombs are no joke the smoothest pieces out there. It breaks the smoke down so finely and it stays 'bubbled' for longer, see how after I cleared it the bubbles still popped residual smoke. The whole design on these pieces is pretty elegant, it also forces the smoke to move in a circular motion and then shoot out to the top chamber like a chimney, further condensing and expanding the smoke and cooling it. It's been the closest thing to a vape hit I've had in years! And only $130!

I'd highly recommend these to anyone. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Where did you get it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Honestly I would expect better bubble stacks from a perc like that. Really not trying to talk shit. Maybe play w water levels a little bit?

4. that downgrid to honeycomb is killing this things functionality.
    upgrid to honeycomb wouldve made more sense...

5. its too bad theres an inline gridded downstem right underneath the honeycomb... especially one with holes at the bottom.

that honeycomb perc will never see the day where it fires evenly and stacks

cool bong, bad functionality

6. Looks cool. How's the drag? I could see dual percs being a bit hard to pull.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. The drag is actually great because theres not a lot of water at all. And the tons of little holes in the honeycomb allows plenty of airflow. Got it in NorCal Bay Area headshop for $130 only. The smoke is very smooth so I don't know why hate on the "functionality" - great bong imo, is what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've never really found percs that  cover the entire circumference of the tube to work all that well, they never really fire out of all the holes evenly.  I had a mobius matrix disc perc, similar to honeycomb but bigger holes, more like a grid.  Wasn't a fan.

I prefer Stone Glass Works waffle.  

I also don't really get the downgrid, I much prefer sovs upgrid to the down, don't even understand what a downgrid is supposed to do for you other than create more turbulence as the bubbles want to go up put are continually forced down.

9. I think op thought too hard about this purchase. Honeycombs are ok, not the best.. And the main reason I don't like then is because they are so simple.. Glassblowers don't even make them they just weld them in... Not much fun. And trust that is not close to a vape hit at all.. In fact...
    No matter what piece , if it combusts it will not taste not be like a vape hit lol...

Cool piece but next time you buy a honeycomb just buy from china they can you hook you up with like 5 for the same price:)

10. That slow motion shot is awesome.  What kind of camera is it?