Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

InHome Vs. Lab Probation Test Cutoff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by flight214, Sep 1, 2017.

1. wassup im new here, on pre trial diversion (initial interview is on the 6th of september). if I stay clean up until then it will have been 15 days. before that i smoked for 2 days in a row, some bong hits with friends and shared a blunt. before THAT i was clean besides early august where i smoked once a week from a shared blunt for 2 weeks, and before that i was clean for 2 months. took 2 inhome tests, first one was a faint negative, took another yesterday and it was a darker negative. wondering about the cutoff for probation tests, also wondering what kind of test it will be, (dipstick), or if they will just immideiatley send it to the lab. let me know if i should dilute. really gotta pass this, thanks.
    PS: im 5'8 and 140