Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

inhaling fumes from a lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, Aug 7, 2011.

1. my friend was stupidly high and like lit a lighter and put his mouth above the flame and started inhaling, now he's freaking out it might of been dangerous, is it dangerous or is he just really high.

2. 1. He's stupid for doing it in the first place, and since its already done there's no going back, there's no reason to freak out.

2. Short term butane inhalation will not do any significant damage to your lungs.

3. There's a reason some states require you to be 18 or older to buy a butane lighter.

3. Hes fine/retarded

4. I remember reading the smoke that appears from a lighter when you light it is not healthy. So yeah, don't do it again.

5. OP's friend is the OP himself.

6. On a side note, if you don't want any butane inhalation in your hits, you can try using an organic hemp-wick to light your bowl or whatever..

7. #7 Spudders, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Hell be fine. I saw some woman on some tv show, and she had been inhaling butane from the canister about twice a minute for at least 25 years. Its still stupid though.

Just realised that he lit it....Still shouldn't be too bad. It can only be the same amount from a few bongs hits really..