Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhale question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Ok, so I've got high a couple of times but I am wondering if I am doing anything wrong. When i watch other people inhale, they seem to do it really quickly but when i do it it takes like five seconds to really put it at the bottom of my lungs. I'm wondering if I am doing to much of a sucking motion rather than a big inhale, what are you supposed to do?

2. What do you usually smoke out of?

3. You don't necessarily have to pull smoke all the way to the bottom of your lungs, just as long as the smoke is n your lungs.

4. Right now, take a deep breath. That breath you just took of air?
    All that is different when you are smoking, is you are inhaling smoke instead of air.
    As long as you feel it in your lungs you should be good.
    You know you are inhaling correctly because you've been high before, so you have that part down. Dont worry, you'll get better/quicker with practice. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.
    Happy smoking!