Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inhale harder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mackerowenie, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 Mackerowenie, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Not much bud left I wanted to try it for shits and giggles.

I used a bong
    Take a good hit
    Inhale all smoke
    INHALE MORE
    kEEEP INHALING
    Keep going use your stomach muscles and open your mouth wider. Get as much air in as physically possible.
    Hold for 1 sec.
    Exhale as slowly as possible

I haven't been this baked in awhile.

Give it a try and let me know. My theory is I'm just bringing it into my lungs deeper. I'm not depriving my brain of oxygen so don't pull that card. Know your limits.

Edit: for the ultra stoner you can take and clear little mini hits while you're inhaling lol.

2. I'll try it mah beezy

3. I'm seriously ripped. It was almost instant too.

4. I need a little clarification what do you mean by make mouth bigger like cheeks or lips

5. Everything. Just get as much air in as possible haha. Go hard

6. I take every hit like its the last i will ever take. I have the lungs of a god ;)

7. Ill try with my vape tommora

8. It is a good theory, because it is allowing more THC to cover more surface area of the lungs, therefore more THC absorbed:smoke:

9. do this with a whole blunt, and say peace to earth

10. [quote name='"Emrich"']I take every hit like its the last i will ever take. I have the lungs of a god ;)[/quote]

Haha I feel that

11. lol i just did it with a fatty :smoke: im fucking baked bro