Ingenious inventions while high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lewissn, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Well I was pretty stoned last night and came up with a movie projector for the front of your car, so you can park up anywhere and watch a movie like a drive-in theater.
    Even when I'm sober that sounds like an awesome idea.

So I'm curious if any of you guys have thought of ingenious inventions while you were high.

2. Yesterday I came up with 4 with a few people I was meeting with, the only one I can remember is a coffee maker alarm clock that brews you a cup when it goes off.

3. sounds pretty awesome actually. I thought of something last week when I was on the computer. It would be some type of technology that could tell exactly where you were looking on your screen and if you were looking at a picture it would automatically save it. Idk where this could go, I was baked

4. Awesome idea with the computer but that's already been done they have that for ppl whole are disable from the head down

5. [quote name='"T1S"']Yesterday I came up with 4 with a few people I was meeting with, the only one I can remember is a coffee maker alarm clock that brews you a cup when it goes off.[/quote]

Sorry man but they already have those my last coffee machine I set a time and it would go off and run at set time. Good idea though lol

6. I know you can pre-set them to brew at a certain time, but I've never seen one with a built in alarm clock, even with a radio or MP3 input setting. I probably won't build it because i don't want to fund prototype projects, but I'd buy it.

7. [quote name='"T1S"']Yesterday I came up with 4 with a few people I was meeting with, the only one I can remember is a coffee maker alarm clock that brews you a cup when it goes off.[/quote]

I can set mine to do that.

8. Okay bare with me... A toilet, that also makes turkey sandwiches! Ehh, ehhhhh?

9. LOL.

and Philly cheesesteaks. just sit there on the toilet all day.

10. A woman born after the 70s that can cook. Yea impossible.