Information Please !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by newbiegrower, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Hello everyone,

im completely new to all this stuff. its a godsend to know that there is people like me who just love the way of the herbs, hahahahah.

im very interested in growing skunk using a hydros. I got a supplier in the uk who is willing to supply me with a 24 plant hydro machine. Im kinda stuck when it comes down to which seed i should grow,

I WANT A PRODUCT WHICH IS HIGH IN POTENCY AND YEALD, WHICH ALSO TAKES THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME TO GROW, ANY IDEAS?

iv read some of the messages on here, and damn, u people really know ur stuff. i just purchased a grow guide book, but its not detailed enough. im looking to buy a dvd outlining how i can grow with a hydro, stage by stage.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET OF THAT DVD?

well, as its my first msg. i think i kinda went on for a bit too long, please please help me out!

thanx

IS THERE ANY MEMBERS FROM THE UK?

2. HIGH All, this is a very good site to learn.

Seeds...alot of them out there for the beginner...go to seeds sites and read the specs. about the seeds.

Yes a few from the UK are here.

Welcome to the City newbiegrower..come and cut the grass anytime.

3. welcome to the city, and hope u enjoy your first grow...

4. thanx for the welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry people, if i do encounter any problems, i will definately call upon your wise words!!!!!!!!!!!