1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Please !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by newbiegrower, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Hello everyone,

im completely new to all this stuff. its a godsend to know that there is people like me who just love the way of the herbs, hahahahah.

im very interested in growing skunk using a hydros. I got a supplier in the uk who is willing to supply me with a 24 plant hydro machine. Im kinda stuck when it comes down to which seed i should grow,

I WANT A PRODUCT WHICH IS HIGH IN POTENCY AND YEALD, WHICH ALSO TAKES THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME TO GROW, ANY IDEAS?

iv read some of the messages on here, and damn, u people really know ur stuff. i just purchased a grow guide book, but its not detailed enough. im looking to buy a dvd outlining how i can grow with a hydro, stage by stage.

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET OF THAT DVD?

well, as its my first msg. i think i kinda went on for a bit too long, please please help me out!

thanx

IS THERE ANY MEMBERS FROM THE UK?

2. HIGH All, this is a very good site to learn.

Seeds...alot of them out there for the beginner...go to seeds sites and read the specs. about the seeds.

Yes a few from the UK are here.

Welcome to the City newbiegrower..come and cut the grass anytime.

3. welcome to the city, and hope u enjoy your first grow...

4. thanx for the welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry people, if i do encounter any problems, i will definately call upon your wise words!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You