Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Information on Asthma!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ~~Hellrose~~, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Hello, I would really like to know, what Marijuana could do to people who have asthma, such as me, Ive never done MJ, I dont know if I want to or not because I have Asthma. I run alot too.

Does anybody really know what MJ could do with asthma, any differant symtoms etc.

Any General Information regarding MJ with asthma will be appreciated! Thanks

2. Man all that that I read, is awesome, I never knew that MJ could be so helpful in most cases! I always had thought that it would be very bad for me to use it.... I still have yet to try it though.

Anyways, anymore would be cool, but thanks alot for that information though Critter!