Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

info the gov doesnt want u to know about

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dayday429, Jan 19, 2003.

1. hey guys this is very important and has lots of secrets to it ,ok i was thinking about htis with a mate why does the government want mj to be illegal i mean why did god put it on this planet for,why is cigarettes legal when it takes many peoples lives away each day each minute even as we speak someone is dying from it,BECAUSE LADYS AND GENTLEMEN I FIGURED IT OUT THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DIE NOT LIVE WHO KNOWS MJ PROBABLY SAVES LIFE AND CAN KEEP POPULATIONS GROWING RAPIDLY,U THINK ABOUT IT WHY DID THE EARTHS POPULATION GROW VERY VERY VERY RAPIDLY DURING THE 1960'S,70'S,80'S,90'S,EVEN NOW U KNOW WHY?BECAUSE DURING THIS TIME WE DISCOVERED MJ U KNOW THE HIPPIES AND ALL THAT DURING THE 60'S,70'S WE DISCOVERED THE EFFECTS OF IT AND IT WAS COOL TO SMOKE MJ SO EVERYBODY HAD TO TRI IT IM RIGHT ISNT IT ,SO THE GOV RELIAZED THAT THE POPULATION WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL SO THEY MADE SOME STUDIES AND RELIZED THAT IT WAS MJ ,THAT WAY THERE WOULD BE NO MORE SPACE TO LIVE IN UR OWN COUNTRY SO WE WILL HAVE TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES FOR GODS SAEK LOOK AT CHINAS POPULATION IT ABOUT 1.5 BILLION PEOPLE AND INDIA IF THEY KEEP GROWING THEY MIGHT ONE DAY HAVE TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES,I MEAN EVEN AMERICA THE COUNTRY THAT PROMOTED MJ LOOK AT UR POPULATION IT IS GROWING FAST TOO UR POPULATION NOW IS LIKE 300 MILLION BUT AMERICA IS BIG THEY DONT NEED TO INVADE ATLEAST FOR NOW,MY COUNTRY AUSTRALIA ONLY HAS 17 MILLION PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HIPPIES WONT HERE AND IT WASNT AS COOL TO SMOKE HERE AS IT WAS IN THE US ,AND LOOK U CAN STILL SEE HIPPIES NOW STILL ALIVE AND KICKING U PROBABLY THINK IM WEIRD BUT IM JUST CONCERNED WHY THE GOV HATES WEED SO MUCH ANYWAYZ PEOPLE THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE JUST THINK ABOUT IT GOOD VERY GOOD

PEACE EVERYONE STAY COOL GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR PROMTING WEED LOL