info ; light, seeds, just general

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by doobz., Mar 18, 2009.

1. hey guys, well im a pretty new member on GC and im loking to start a grow in a couple of months time but i want to yano put my research in and get it right . I guess im growign purely for the fact i hate buying off other people and the way its seen as a proepr cirminal act, well so is growing but neverthless here goes;
    now i know there are various growguides on here showing practically everythign but i just wanted to clear some stuff up

im on a real tight budget to be perfectly honest and need to keep a low profile when growing this and seen as why i live in not so sunny northern england its gonna be indoors

LIGHTS- I need these as cheap as possible and easy to fit etc
    SEEDS- Once again im on a tight budget but still need advice
    GENERAL ADVICE- is it absaloutly necessary to have an in built fan and check ph and humidity monitoring and stuff

i thought id mention i dont want to seem like im not going to put my effort in by saying i need cheap stuff and asking questions that makes me seem very inconsiderate .

if you can help many thanks

x

2. There are lots of do it yourself ways to go just do the research.I mean you are going to have to spend a certain amount. The more you put into lights the better you will do,imo. Florols are the cheapest .Shithead:wave:

3. cheers man , yeh im guessing im just gonna have to find the money somewhere, i mean ill call it an investment, a decent set of lights i suppose will last me :)
    damn i sound such a cheapskate
    ill just have a look round :)

once again thanx man
    x

4. If you know there are guides here that show "practically everything" and you want to "put in" your research...then you gotta read those guides, your answers are there... :rolleyes:

5. i know , i know , i just wanted to hear it first hand , i knew when i posted it it would make me sound like a douche ahah