Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Inflation and marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by esauftw, Nov 18, 2010.

1. I'm just curious to see how everyone else has been receiving an eighth in the past year or so. Once upon a time, it seems now, I would pay £20 and get 3.5! Obviously with inflation going crazy you expect the price to rise and still receive 3.5. However every single dealer now, when you ask for an "eighth" you get 2g and still pay £20. I don't mind if I have to pay more I just want a full 3.5 eighth! Why are people so backwards?

2. i thought this was about how weed can help stop inflation LOL

but i pay $60 for an eigth usually. i find it that if i pay full price i get more of a hook up from my dealers

3. i pay 42 for an 8th.... and they cant call it an 8th if its 2 g's man, thats bullshit

4. This.

Any honest and sensible dealer knows that an "8th" isn't just a name, it's a measurement. If you wanted 2gs, you would ask for 2gs.

I'm in VA in the US and I pay $50 for dank. It's not the hookup to end all hookups, but I really am enjoying not having to pay $60. To reiterate what everybody else has said on this site a thousand times, it's all about who you know.

That being said, you seem like you're getting some good prices, like £10/gram. That's really not bad at all. Happy toking mate :smoke:

5. I know what you mean man, used to be £10 for half an 8th and 20 for an 8th. Now everybody is selling for 12.50 or 25. Although at the moment i'm getting 1g's of dank for £10 each.

6. you have 2 choices here:

a) tell your dealer that when you ask for an eighth, you want 3.5 grams, and that you want to see it measured

b) find better dealers

i understand choice b can be difficult sometimes, but an eighth, like said before, is a unit of measurement, and it is defined at exactly 3.5 grams. an eight is not a slang term for a 2 g sack. make that clear to your dealer and if he cant accept it, well he just lost a customer.

7. 25 an eighth high mids