ineffable regularity

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ninja20p, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Everything is unfolding for reasons you can discern, systems within systems, holisms is how the universe sings and dances. Everyone argues over the language used to describe the same subjective experiences we all personally are subject to. All humans are born into an ongoing situation from which they cultivate, growing physically and mentally hinged entirely on their interactions with the environment and its animals.

Science, Philosophy, Spirituality

Everyone refers to the mechanisms behind their perspective as The Truth whereas the real deal is discernible in the moment, context to context. For the reality of truth needs to be maintained or lost in the present, it's easy to speak lies, clearly as easy as it is to take something into account for what it is not. You can deceive others and yourselves, unknowingly, in fact it seems the real darkness of evil comes from poor integration of the base reality of not really knowing anything, it's similar to a spiritual awakening.

I, the same I that you speak from! we both speak from the same authority, the one that utilizes understanding that pertains to the experiences it individually beheld. The complex interactions of the psychosocial, genetic, and even spontaneous witnessing of end chain events can lead to all the 'good' and 'evil' you can really think of when you consider molding perspectives being exposed to all the modern novelty.

Sometimes an animal comes around who really considers, and in his own individualized mind it can be hard to quite grasp the nature of it all. So you end up bizarre translation and misrepresentation and miscomprehension, you end up with these unexplainable attributes being attributed to people, because that seems to be the in thing to do as an animal on this planet, is to people. So the linage of the major religions can be traced historically back to lesser heard of things.

It appears humans have been winging it with what they can understand for as long as they've been cultivating. Seems bizarre to think about metropolitan cities and then to think about our origins in the crucibles of jungles. Life's whack yo.

I mean do you ever stop to look at the stars, and wonder and awe that light takes time to travel, so you're staring back in time to a beam that traveled through the universe to your eyes without being blocked. Life's weirder than anything you can make up really.

2. I love this. Beautiful writing. Is it yours?

-----------------------------------------
    First grow: 900W LED GROW 4x4 TENT: 8 FEM 1 AUTO

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/900W-LED-GROW-4x4-TENT:-8-FEM-1-AUTO.1447233/

"You are searching the world for treasure but the real treasure is found within. If you are tempted by bread, you will only find bread. What you seek for, is what you become" ~Rumi

"When you feel the suffering of every living being in your own heart, that is consciousness" ~Bhagavad Gita

3. Yesum, I am in the after glow of a trip right meow. Really good on the language ups. Thanks!! I like to think I am constructing an esteemed philosophy/spirituality that will one day turn anyone into a being with reverence for living. Rituals that lead to healthy lifestyles, allow oneself to face down their traumas and false lifestyles and use the experience to support others. Just Gnosis of many aspects and mechanisms for life.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Was it a shroom trip?

-----------------------------------------
    First grow: 900W LED GROW 4x4 TENT: 8 FEM 1 AUTO

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/900W-LED-GROW-4x4-TENT:-8-FEM-1-AUTO.1447233/

"You are searching the world for treasure but the real treasure is found within. If you are tempted by bread, you will only find bread. What you seek for, is what you become" ~Rumi

"When you feel the suffering of every living being in your own heart, that is consciousness" ~Bhagavad Gita