Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indybaby!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Hi ya, baby!!!

So, tell me...how's your morning?

LOL! I'm too lazy to hunt down the "Good Morning" thread! :D

2. Hiya RMJl!!! I was just readin' you're PM... :) My morning's going great!! Good strong cup of coffee, a nice little 1000 post tribute thread freshly written last night, and of course a big fat joint to celebrate it being Saturday!!!

How ya been doing? Recovery good? You've been in my thoughts as of late. Okay, quick....spark up a jay RMJL, and we can get high together!!

3. I am much better. Thanks for asking!

I'm firing it up now so...YAY!, we're getting high!!

My morning is kicking ass and my afternoon is approaching. I was just thinking that I needed to get off my ass and get busy doing the things that I need to do but hell, why not get even higher with Indy!!!

Who else wants in? We can get a cool circle going! :D

4. Love the coffee and a good wake and bake so
    this hit i pass to you...

good morning

5. *Furious happy dancing*

Ohhhh.... That got me a little light headed!! Jump on in here with us ya'll... It's the Saturday morning wake and bake!! Okay, okay, so I got up a little late!!

I need to get off my ass too, but have come to the conclusion that we'll burn these off first RMJL!!

Puff........

Puff..........

Gasp.......... :)

6. Cool, seeofgreen!!! :)

Now...I see Bongish baby....but he isn't here....

....ahem...

7. I see Zia, too...

You know, I really do love life. It fucking rocks. Look outside and really think about what you see. Trees...how fucking cool is a tree? Some produce fruit for us to eat and some have flowers like Magnolia trees...and they are beautiful!!!

How many of you can say you're as high as I am right now??? :D

8. Hehe babe.... I am! I am!! Can't stop laughing. How fucking cool is a tree? Pretty fucking cool!!!!!

9. I love pickin my trees of there fruit,
    its the best part about waking up,with a coffee that is.
    i know what your talkin about

10. I love nature. Bees are cool too unless you're allergic. I'm not allergic so I dig them. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...all they wanna do is get high with all that buzzing.

The creek...I might go down to the creek before I get busy doing the things that I'm supposed to be doing that I have a feeling aren't going to get done. LOL!