inducing outdoor flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tzablid, Apr 10, 2013.

1. hello,
    i will be growing a indica plant and at the moment summer is approaching here in the uk so the light will be from around half 4/5 am till 11 am, from growing marijuana in the past i have learned all the basics and some advanced techniques, this is essentially my first outside grow, now i want to flower early that wait until the light changes as this will be in around 7 months, i have heard that after a couple months of vegging , you could bring the plant inside for 9 days and then take back outside in the normal light hours and the flowering would start, or allow the plant to be in the sunlight for 12 hours, bring inside into a closet and then repeat this for a couple weeks and this would stop the plant from going back into the vegging stage once taken back outside into normal light, i would grow the plant for 7 months but due to reasons i am not able to , any advice is appreciated.
    cheers

2. I'm not sure, why not just grow a AF?

3. #3 CL4P-TP, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Not sure you understand outdoors flowering times.

They don't flower @ 12/12....more like @ -14 hours of light. So flower for you will start in August...

7 months grow time in the UK.... lols. sorry OP but that's funny to me.

4. If you use 5 or 10 gallon pots they will root bound and force themselves to flower