Indoors & Out of Space

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by i.am.a.guest, Jun 2, 2016.

1. hey guys - I'm sure I could post this in the indoors section but straying too far from the organics section and the brain power in here has not been very helpful in the past.

I'm growing some Exotic Genetix Double Stuffed in a 10 gallon SIP setup. I went out of town for 4 days a week after switching to 12/12 and the stretch has been insane. It's probably grew 20" in those 4 days. I've raised the light and its caught up already. I've got maybe 9 inches or so left to go up till I can't raise anything higher.

It's been topped twice during veg so now I'm looking at either LST'ing it... possibly making a scrog or just tying it down. Or maybe super cropping.

Whats your thoughts on this?

2. To clarify - would super cropping (which I've never done) cause too much stress at this point?

3. Yeah you dont want to supercrop at this point. Scrog should have been started during veg so tying down is what i would do.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks Scoob

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got all the tall shoots tied down last night using safety pins on my smart pot and jute. Looks great and gave me about a foot and a half of room. Hopefully that will do the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They usually stop stretch around 21 days so you should be fine

• Like Like x 1