Indoor vs Outdoor?

Discussion in 'General' started by ray0408, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Which do you prefer and why? I like the high thc content in indoor buds but sometimes I just want a 'natural' toke and go for the outdoor buds. Iv noticed a more refined earthy taste in outdoor weed too, can smoke it throughout the day without being incapacitated from a few joints. I prefer indoor weed when I'm smoking at home with nothing to do but watch movies/eat/play video games, whilst prefer outdoor when I have to be active or at work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. As long as it is good weed , i don't mind if it is outdoor or indoor.

• Like Like x 2
  3. One of the best and probably most potent smokes that I've ever had was from a plant which was growing in the wild and guess what, it had bunch of seeds in it too!

4. Yeah mother nature grows the best XD. I don't mind indoor buds due to the high potency, but I think with such controlled conditions it loses the 'natural organic' growth element that weed should have if you know what i mean. My most recent weed was grown in manure and in the sun so when it's finally cured tonight hopefully tastes good!

• Like Like x 1
  5. If we talk "scientific", people will say "well, lumen is lumen, Nitrogen is Nitrogen" and so on but I believe there is something out there that you can not emulate/simulate inside so these two won't be identical. Can't say from "good or bad" standpoint but personally I think even if the potency of outdoor weed is lower, there must be a reason for it.
    Also I watched an episode of Strainhunters which they go to Jamaica or something and they just get shocked about how those people making Charas using their hands and having cannabis liquor and stuff. highly recommended.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If we talk scientific, nothing on earth can emulate the sun light. We can just try to mimic it :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Out of my depth here but correct me if I'm wrong, isn't light just light? Or is direct sunlight out in nature better than indoor light cycles from electrical lights?

8. Of course sunlight is better then the light we have in doors. Sunlight contains high lvl of red and blue light spectrums which many artificial lights can't emulate easily.

9. Not just sunlight but outside air makes a hell of a difference. Indoor closed environment stuff is purely laboratory science.

I prefer a happy medium of greenhouse grows. Couple years back my dispensary had a run on some blue dream GH edition...Was stuck on that shit for a while...haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. If everything goes alright this year, I'm going to grow the babies in a hybrid way so they'll get benefit of both indoor and outdoor growth.

11. fasho!

best of both worlds gets that extra love and care that really shows up in the end result. gotta know the flo of the seasons!

• Like Like x 1