Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoor Smoking Tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpLe_HaZe_, Feb 22, 2014.

1. So tomorrow is going to be the first time I smoke out of a glass pipe INDOORS (in my room). Anybody have any tips to conceal the smell? I have a vent in my room & I can't open a window at night. Any help?

2. #2 mikethecop, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    If you can't open your window then your BEST option is to order a personal air filter on Amazon or somewhere online. You can blow the smoke in that and it takes out 99% of the odor.       

Trust me, from my own experience, smoking in the room and spraying even the most expensive air spray will not cut it; the air spray eventually fades off and the dank smell will still take over. 

3. Make your own smoke buddy!

Keep it green!

4. If you absolutely have to smoke in your room make yourself a sploof and put a towel under you door. A good sploof is your best bet of smoking indoors with minimal smell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ghost the smoke

6. Use a one hitter hold it in till it is gone, make a game out of it, you will be surprised, A vape will do the same thing very little odor. 

7. I've used a vape successfully just putting a towel under the door. My mom did end up questioning me though after a while.