Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoor smoking and smelling own smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minuteman420, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I almost always have to smoke indoors, my family frown on drugs, I live with my parents still (just turned 18), and due to bad weather its insanely bad for me to smoke outdoors. Now physically smoking and hiding all my stuff is not a problem , the only problem comes up with the smokey smell. When you just smoked some pot the smell of pot is very hard to detect.
    Here's how i do it:
    Step 1: After smoking, leave the vicinity you smoked in.
    Step 2: Go to the bathroom
    Step 3: Blow your nose
    Step 4: Use mouthwash
    Step 5: using your fingers pinch your nose closed for 1 minute (breath through your mouth)
    Step 6: After the minute is up proceed to the area you smoked in.
    Step 7: Unpinch your nose and take a wiff

Usually the biggest problem is detecting the smell of smoke, once you detect it theres various ways to cover it up. First you could open a window, second you use febreeze or something of the like. Being able to smell it really helps, too much febreeze would be a bad thing, too little febreeze would be a bad thing.

For me this really helps,
    Hope it helps others.

2. I just smoke out my window in my room when I smoke inside :D. Its nice, doesn't smell at all.

3. Just smoked a vap in my room. I just used a sploof and I was good to go. My SSV is such a great investment....i just got high in my room on about .2 g if even that with no smell! No need for all the pinching of the nose and use of mouthwash ftw

4. my room is above the garage, and I have my own staircase that you have to "ascend" :D to get to my "level" (of highness :D) (aka "my room") so the smell issue is not really that prevalent for me.... I just open the window, smoke, THEN turn on the overhead fan and other fans I have plugged up (believe me, the more, the merrier- and DO NOT turn the fan on until AFTER you've smoked to keep the smell from spreading around!!) and just give it app. 20 minutes to air out, IMO...

5. The only thing that might help with what you said is mouthwash. Wash your hands and your mouth (not the inside) just your lips and around them with soap. Brush your teeth or use mouth wash, after that you wont smell. Throw on some whore lure if its really stanky. Trus me this works not coming from someone whos only been smoking a month. I have a pregnant girlffriend who had to quit so i have to do what i can to keep the urges away from her.

6. I usually cover up the smell with some incense. Getting into the habit of burning incense helps A LOT.

Crack open the window, light some incense, sploof (I don't use one anymore) and you're golden.

7. :D have you never been confronted with the age-old saying: "you're not fooling anyone with that incense!!" ?? lol JK vaporizing is the best way to smoke if you still live at home and have to worry about smell issues.