Indoor rejuvenates

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Plus the way I set it up today you're going like it I have the night off and I went to the hardware store :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #51 Bunks, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    Yes its possible. I have done this before with outstanding results. I clipped all the branches off the main stem leaving a few leaves.

[​IMG]

Next I broke the soil down by hand reducing the root ball by 50%. I repotted all 4 plants and waited for the smoke to cure. After 1 month I tried each strain, picked the ones I like the most and killed off the others. After a few months.

I called this girl Einstein:
    [​IMG]

This is Egyptian Princess:
    [​IMG]

Notice all the colas at the top of the plant? This is what makes revegging awesome. I put zero effort into making that happen. lol I have taken 10 clones off each, they are all doing well.
    Its been 3 weeks, I'll get some updated pics if you're interested.

He aint lying, clones are quick but damn was it satisfying to reveg a plant. Even if you only do it once in your life time :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's what I'm saying bro why not keep the one that's making you happy and you know she will reproduce again. Like I said I'm new to indoor I'm used to planting around 50 outdoor monsters I had a few get 15 feet tall had to tie them down standing on a pickup truck. But I live in the mountains so it's a short season and I always took the whole plant in October to nov. I'm stoked thanks for showing me and explaining this to me bro and them look like some sexy plants

4. So when you harvested did you go back to 24/7 lights and reveg her?

5. Did you go back to 24/7 lighting

6. I'm all to happy to show you and tell you all about it. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions if you attempt to reveg them. It might surprise you but those were my very first grow. I read somewhere briefly that you could reveg a plant, so I went for it. Each plant only net me 2.5-3.5 ounces of good smoke (they should have done more) but due to the learning curve and a few mistakes I made along the way, that's all I could get out of them. I've since stabilized my grow room so I'm expecting to double the output from each plant.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes. 24hour cycle using a 1000w MH lamp @ 50% power for the first 2 weeks. Then I bumped up the power to 100%. I used Advanced Nutrients 5ml's of Sensi Grow A & B, 5mls of Green tea, 5 mls B-52, 10 mls of RhinoSkin, and 15mls of Sensizym mixed with 1 gallon of water aerated for 24 hours to force them back to veg.

Careful not to overwater, the plants will barely drink the first couple weeks from shock.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1461867446373.jpg [​IMG] she has a lot of potential for a good harvest....but I fucked up as well along the way. I wasn't even really going to grow indoor so I neglected them and they some how after 3 months of being in veg root bound no sun only in a window. I brought them back into veg under a 1000 w metal halide lamp and now they look like this

• Like Like x 1