Indoor rejuvenates

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 25, 2016.

1. First pic was month and a half ago other pic was 3 weeks ago

2. The little one is loaded with buds I'm hoping it makes 5 cola buds and the big one I wanna make a mother plant

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is it possible to harvest the buds without killing the plant and reveg it?

4. Probably not since you are cutting off the main stem. Once you completely remove the main stem even just the top of it new growth won't come out of the top. You could take several clones though and then more clones from the clones if you wanted to keep that strain and those genetics. This also cuts seed cost.

5. Clones would also be faster than revegging a flowering plant. A flowering plant takes around 2-3 weeks to go back into veg so growth would be really slow if you could even get it to grow after harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I wanna clone the big girl and keep her alive. I wonder how old you could keep one plant alive.

7. As long as you take care of her and have room for a really tall plant you could in theory keep her alive for years. I saw a thread on here of someone who had a plant that he has been taking clones from for a year and a half. But eventually I assume you would run out of room for her indoors. As long as you keep her under a veg light cycle she should stay alive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well considering I'm growing a indica it should only grow so big before I switch it to bud luckily I don't have a good sativa strain I can grow indoors. Although outdoor I've had great luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. I might just clone her and bud her out after

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh did I mention it's a dirt floor so if I had to I could dig deeper :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. What that's fucking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. If I wasn't at work I'd show ya the setup

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome setup. I like that fan

14. Even with the 3 lights it's avr 78 degrees in my cubicle but outside the area it's about 65 stays cool year round

15. You need a way to vent air out of your basement even if it were just to the upstairs of your house.

16. I have that covered my furnace takes air from the basement and blows it upstairs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app