Indoor Northern Bright Fem Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Pmath, Aug 2, 2003.

1. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PLANT!!!

I'M STARTING MY FIRST BATCH TOMORROW CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THERE GERMINATED WHEN THE SHOOT COMES OUT DO U PLANT THE SHOOT FACING DOWNWARDS OR UPWARDS GOD I AM DUMB SOMETIME?????

2. the root facing downwards my friend, and your not dumb, it's been asked a lot of times before, that's what we're here for.....to help..............ps could you do me a favour and undo the caps locks?.........Peace out........Sid

3. Thanks Mate i've put some medicine man seeds and northern lights seed on some damp cotton wool in the conservatory is that good??

I don't think i will bother with grow lights just keep them in the consevatory would that be ok??

Also how do i know which leaves are the Males?

i'm not a cannabis weed expert but would like to know if there is any weed that doesn't make u paranoid?

I've only really smoked alot of solid and its 2 para?

Thanks

i will try and take some pics :)

4. read the grow guide that sid has a link to in his sig. You need to do a good little bit of reading before you even start a grow or you won't be able to devote the proper attention to your plants.

5. Right read that so can u confirm that the male flower looks like a club and needs to be removed?

6. dude, its a plant that requires a good bit of knowledge to grow and mature properly, you need to do lots of reading on all aspects of growing. get to it...

7. Gotta always grow at least 3 i figure. I mean, with one, if it dies.....boom your out. But with two okay you got a back up....but it still may be a male. So your odds increase a lot with 3 or 4, and when small they don't take up that much more space.

8. well the seeds i got were feminized - but I'm going to wait till I have more time and space to start again