Indoor lst ganja plantation!BlueCheese/WW/Super Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by selfmedication, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Step right up city and witness a straight organic, cfl, lst, grow!!:hello:
    I've been around the city for awhile now, so I have most of my shit down:D
    I will not be doing any tutorials on how to lst, unless asked.
    I have 5 ladies total, 3 flowering, and 2veg. The flowering ladies are..
    BlueCheese Super Lemon Haze And White Widow (my favorite)
    The veg ladies are a super lemon haze #2 and the church.
    My organic setup consists of, Happy frog soil (mycor fungi and humic acid in it) I gots some veg bat guano, high p guano, Fox Farm's organic bulb food (really great p and k source also good for stabilizing ph). Worm castings of course! and a little bit of BMO Super Plant Tonic (All kinds of good fungi and stuff, makes your roots explode!) also maybe a half tablespoon to go with it, if its that time;)
    The blue cheese is the oldest, at about 6-7weeks i'd say (havent really been countin but plan to chop her soon cuz I need some buddd mayneee)
    The SLH and WW are about the same age and are both about a month into flowering
    White Widow lady definitely looks and smells the best she is my pride:cool: And i shit you not, she smells EXACTLYlike BUBBLEGUM GRAPE, dead serious. Once you touch one of her nugs, the smells lingers in your nose for atleast an hour!
    Anyways letsssss get on with the pictures and I'll leave the questions and comments to you guyss
    Pics 1-3 Bluecheese
    Pics 4-8 White Widow

Attached Files:

2. Pics 1-4 Super Lemon Haze
    Pics 5-6 The Church
    Pics 7-8 Super Lemon Haze #2

Attached Files:

3. Those look good man. What wattage are you running with the cfl's. Keep it up man +rep

4. Got about 250 on the bluecheese, and the WW SLH lady's share a box and ranges around 300-400wts! Veg plants get about 125wts
    Lot of wattage I know! Im lookin into a small hps/mh setup at the moment, but cash is alil tight to be blowin on more grow shit right now..
    Maybe after this round:rolleyes:

5. Hola amigo!!

I have a SLH in CFL 75wats and it comes very slow (I think).

How wats is your CFL?

Sorry by my bad english, I spoke spanish!!

Gooood bye!

DSC07001.JPG

DSC07002.JPG

DSC07003.JPG

DSC07005.JPG

6. couple snapshots my gf took this mornin while I was snoozin..
    Gotta love her..:p
    Unfortunately the camera sucks when its not set on certain settings, so guess you guys gonna have to cope with semi good shots:)
    Okay so here we go, cant really ramble got work in the mornin, and also tomorrow is bluecheese's 55th flowering day akaaa choppy choppy time!!
    Its about time too, my jars are starting to collect dust lol.
    Will be going on a 4-5 camping trip about 6hrs away, so will be having a very close friend check on'em midway through..
    White Widow will be getting the chop as soon as I get back, which will be sept. 18th
    I swear to you guys out there debating on what seeds to order, please order white widow..
    Give this strain a try, I picked these seeds up from a friend, so im not exactly sure the company they came from. But my god I've never seen a plant so perfect overall. Growth, smell, flower/leaf ratio, when I simply touch one of the nugs (oh so delicately) my fingers feel drenched with thc. It smells of bubblegum/grape as iv mentioned before. She gets fatter and fatter everyday, and loves the bulb food organic fert.
    Heres some pics enjoi guys

1st pic is the Bluecheese
    Pics 2-5 show the White Widow
    6-10 Is the slow, but steady! Super Lemon Haze!!
    So excited about the last 2
    I've grown bluecheese a couple times, and its an all around favorite throughout my tight nit circle:D

Attached Files:

7. They look great.

8. man that blue cheese gives me hope for my plant, i dont know the strain of mine but i have about the same about of watts your using for yours. im still waiting for mine to explode

Attached Files:

9. nice job man

10. wrong section.

11. how long did you veg the blue cheese for?

12. subscribed :wave:

13. Keep it up :)

14. Give her enough light and she'll surely explode!

thank you very much:D

????uhhhhuh??? lol no i think your in the wrong thread.

My previous cheese's a little under 2 months, but this one was a quick vegger, slowwwwww flowerer lol 1 month veg!

Haha, I wont let you down!:smoking: Wait til you see these lemon haze nugs! In the past 5 days they have pretty much doubled in size! Must have been that last bulb food feeding she liked:p

Ohh I surely plan on it!
    For those of you who dont know, I have a 2nd lemon haze still in veg!
    Doin pretty good, slight salt buildup in her little pot, but nothin I wont take care of:devious:

Peace out guys, on a different computer and lights are off.
    I'll update in the next couple days, stay close!

15. great looking plants! i almost had some bluecheese in amsterdam, i went with the og cheese ....veeery good =]] enjoy m8