Indoor LED + CFL Grow. Amnesia Haze Autoflower.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Msalah, Jan 22, 2018.

1. This is my first grow journal. I though i'd give it a try since all my previous grows i would consider as failures. Heres my setup.
    • 60×60×140cm tent
    • 6 inch inline fan for ventillation
    • MarsHydro 300w Led + 85w CFL
    • Small clip on fan for air circulation
    • Temps hover around 18-19 celsius at night and 21-24 during the day
    • Humidity is always around 40-50%
    • 18/6 light cycle
    • My soil is a local brand with perlite and vermiculite already mixed in and enough fert for about a month and a half (they claim).
    I will post pictures of all of it soon. I put the seed in water for 2 days until it no longer floated and sunk to the bottom, then i planted it in a 12 ounce cup in soil, watered lightly with bottled water. It sprouted 2 days later on the 16th. This is a picture two days later on the 18th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I plan on watering using bottled this whole grow, my tap water cannot be trusted. Will post a more recent photo soon. Any and all criticism and advice is welcome.

2. You will only need to water every 3-5 days. Since you have vermiculite and perlite in your medium those materials hold alot of moisture.

3. I haven't watered it since it sprouted, 6 days now. I was under the impression that they were inert and only helped with aeration, they hold moisture as well?

4. 20180122_173546.jpg

Six days along. Thinking of transplanting it to a big pot soon. 17 liter smart (fabric) pot.

5. Perlite helps to aerate the soil and the vermiculite helps to hold moisture.

6. Transplanted on the 22nd like an idiot. I shouldnt have started it in a different pot from the beginning.
    20180124_200533.jpg
    Hasn't budged in two days. Oh well.

7. What Amnesia Haze is this? I have the Royal Queen version of it and I want to see how it does possibly next grow.

8. Its the Royal Queen Seeds version too. Good genetics. Here's an update.

This is 16 days along.
    20180131_205035.jpg
    A bit small for her age but thats only because i stunted her for 2-3 days by transplanting too early. Growth has picked up nicely. Will keep you posted.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Update:
    [​IMG]
    Growing fine but not much growth in vertical height. When should i start lst? Knowing this auto it will begin to flower anytime from 10-20 days from now.

Also i added another 105w cfl to the mix. So we've got 195watts of cfl lighting plus another 300w from the led.