Indoor Growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NaLeX, May 31, 2017.

1. Hey guys .
    So we are 3 people living in a share flat with no balconie but medium to ok lighting conditions .
    My question is , if the Plant is growing to a hight more than 30 cm we can not place the plant in front of our Window anymore . We got a room in the flat which has high humidity but zero to none lighting . We could install a Lamp but we are not willing to spend 100's of Dollars for the Energie Bill . Is there anymay without spening much to grow a plant . Maybe with a smaller Lamp ( not 400W/600W ) ?
    Greetings

2. How much do you think a 400w costs in electric each month? (I know it varies depending on light cycle). I think you'll find that it's much less than you thought..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Get one of those cheap 300w led's from Amazon - good for one plant and the increase in power will be negligible.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can do the math yourself to figure out prices. Using 16¢/KW hour as a standard, a 600watt bulb will cost you about 9¢ an hour to run. 18 hours a day will $1.62. Then multiply that by how many months you plan to veg. cheaper methods would be an LED light but even then you'll have be around the same cost if you're using more than one or a really large LED model. I never have done a CFL grow but I can already tell by many people's results that CFL produces pretty booty yields.