indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by afarrim, Dec 5, 2016.

1. im new to this but i got the bag of weed liked the high so grabbeb the seeds and germinatef them now i have a female and im in my 4th week of flower its taking forever to fatten the buds im using a 48 by 48 by 80 tent with 1000watt bossled (cheap light from ebay ) and a 300wat ipower led ( from amazon) a 50 watt led light and 3 t5 lights a small fan blowing air from outside the tent an exhuast fan in the tent just for the air circulation since led lights dont heat up the tent. i would love to get a second opinion from people who know what ther are talking about ive flushed the plant twice during the flowering because ive heard its important with sativas for the roots to get oxygen if u flush and let it dry for 5 days ..... please anyone who could shed some light feel free and i would post detailed pictures....and the nutes im using are floraseries

2. Any pics??

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yes certinally the lights are off now they will be back i
    on the next shift will be posting them soon.

4. i really have a few things id like to know, does the mother plant look healthy? and are those cheap ledlights (bossled 1000w and i power 300 watt and 80 watt ledfrom amazon) to close to the plants ? no signs of bleaching on the top canopy ?

Attached Files:

5. judging by how long and thin those leaves are, that's a mostly sativa plant. You gotta long time before those finish. Probably 8, 10, 12 more weeks. Be patient. Overall they look healthy. Good luck.

6. so its a sativa i kinda guessed..do you know what strain it is? and if topping the buds would help with getting them fatter ? ive posted a pic of them in natural sun light...

7. You're already in flower..no more topping. I'm willing to bet nobody can identify strain from a pic. Was it bagseed?..if so you know 1/2 of what it is.

8. yea it is i think it might be asian

9. does anyone recomend repotting in a bigger pot will make a difference in yeilds 4 weeks into flowering??

Attached Files:

10. should i repot it ?

11. I wouldn't. .does that pot have drainage holes?

12. yes it does. though how many liters do i feed that size of a pot, im not sure what pot size it is..what do you think ? it cant be 5 or 10 gallons... there is a sprayer to compare it to in the pic

13. so i got a hydroponic setup going on too but the ph keeps going up every day...anyone know whats going on??