Indoor grow yield question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kdzo, May 21, 2011.

1. Hi, I'd like to know how much weed could I get with a 75x75x130 box with a 600W MH (vegetation) and 600W HPS (flowering) bulbs. I'd also appreciate it very much if someone could tell me how many plants I should plant in a box of this size. Thanks! :p

2. In my experience, i have gotten roughly the same yield regardless of plant numbers. Yield is more dependent on wattage, so one plant would probably yield more than one would if growing two, and so on. With good conditions and proper care, you could expect 3-6 oz though

3. temp & air circulation play a major role also.a strict feeding schedule with a top nute line helps too!
    :hello:

4. I want opinions on how much I will yield.,..and how many plants should I start! I have a 4x4x6 foot room. 6 inch air intake near bottom (straight from outside) 4 inch air exhaust (near top) 1000 watt MH & 1000 HPS. 10 white label white widow seeds. and a few freebies. ALL FEMS. Haven't done anything yet...waiting for advice. Want to use 3 gallon or 5 gal pots. I have already miracle grow potting soil. 138 quarts. I want to do around 6-8 plants. Also have 2 circulating/osculating fans for inside grow room. How much could I yield...how many plants should I go with...and how big should the pots be? Long ago I used to grow purple haze X northern on a 3 month veg 2 1/2 month bloom....this is new strain to me & its been over 8 years since I have grown anything!

5. GOD D***. Free buds for ALL! Inbox me your address!! THX guitar99!

6. If you can grow the plants to their full potential you will get around 1lb. But that will be tough, I'd say you will end up with around 8oz.

7. 8 oz from how many plants. I was just told I should only grow 3 plants in my 4x4x6 room. Do you agree? I was thinking at least 4 but no more than 6. And I am going to probably do scrog in there.

8. Lighting is the key. Just always figure to get around .5 grams per watt of lighting. I would feel really comfortable with 8-10 plants if your doing SCROG under a 600W.

9. ...and how long should I veg? And what is your opinion about MH & HPS? Some say I should use only the HPS for both stages.

10. Temp and Air is 100% True

Top Shelf Nutes is 100% False

Any Cheap-O fertilizer for vegetables will work as good. Don't fall for the 'Hype' wagon I fell 4 years ago. I wish someone would told me this and I would listen.

11. What type of nutes should I use for veg & bloom? Can I get these at any store?? Please advise!

12. I'm using right now; 'Expert Tomato Plant Food (15-30-15) $3.98. I have in my LAB AN and GH Base Nutes. However; I bought the 'Expert' because with my super 'TopShelf' always yellowing with in 3 weeks of flowering always occur. I start using the 'Expert' because it was at my house already (Used in my Outdoor Mini-Veg Potted Garden) and out of options and not wanting to spent more money in a different line, I decided to give it a shot ! As soon AN & GH nutes are done, they are done for good. If you want to go liquid plant food for 'Recirculating Hydroponics Systems' go with 'Dyna-Gro'.

Avoid any MG products, in my case for 'MORAL' reasons. Since you're new, I'll give the 10 seconds story. SCOTT MG's is owned by an allegedley 'EVIL' corporation. Same goes with 'Fox Farms' too. However; use your preference, the product will work as advertise. But you can get another nutes for the same price or less.

13. So Im at day 54 of veg. I did 4 widows & 1 skunk-47. My sig is the link to my grow. I plan on flowering soon. Check it out & thanks for the advice!!