Indoor grow this winter

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Organical, Sep 22, 2013.

1. If anyone would be kind enough to refer me to some quality grow tents, i'd appreciate it. A link , or a few links to some complete tents that i can throw indoor easy. thanks.

2. I got my 36"x36"x72" Secret Jardin Dark Room DR90 off amazon.com

I like it. Nice setup and materials. Great tent as far as vent ports and such go.

I would highly recommend it

3. you get what you pay for. secret jardin a decent company to start with. don't go too cheap, I can attest to that. grommets rip, zippers fail, ducting ports suck, passive vents are poorly made; just some issues to deal with when you go cheap on tents

4. I can attest to that! Although I love the Secret Jardin in the few days since having it up and running I've noticed some minor flaws. Nothing that wouldn't keep someone from getting great crops for a couple years but when I get my next tent it'll be top of line now that I see what "good beginner tent" is. Don't cheap out and get the super cheap ones that's just too much risk when trying to do it the right way on a budget.

5. Thanks for the feedback, i actually have about a $1500 dollar budget on supplies for this winters grow. I am willing to put alot into it, because i know if its done right i can come out ahead. If im going to do it at all, im going to do it the best.

6. Good luck to you!

FYI the 3x3x6 secret Jardin was about $160 for comparison. If I had that budget id prolly run like a 5x5 tent with a 1000w and air cooled hood and have good active intake and than flower 12+ plants easy and you already have the know how so 2-3 hours total setup and you can grow year round.