indoor grow! Redneck style.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WildMaddMan101, Dec 24, 2016.

1. 20161223_150347.jpg 20161223_150319.jpg 20161223_150235.jpg 20161223_150522.jpg 20161223_150438.jpg 20161223_150422.jpg Hello everyone, nice to try this out for a bit of exp. I'm on my fourth grow, with this one being my first indoors.
    Since I missed the nice growing season, here's my option so gonna see how this turns out, wish me luck!

I'm doing it kinda redneck style so don't bash me to much for my ideas, but all constructive criticism is welcome :) OK so here's what I got........

Strain: White Widow auto, one feminized Aurora indica, and three mystery seeds, just curious as to what nirvana really offers in this bundle deal, we shall all find out soon enough ;)
    Light: 1 Viparspectra 450w (my newest addition) and a crap load of other bulbs of all kinds I could add if you guys think it necessary.
    Medium: Organic soil, 50% soil 50% sphagnum peat moss, also used some jiffy seed starter mix just to fluff it up a bit (and trust me this stuff is fluffy lol)
    Temps: usually stick around 77 to 81 thanks to the new exaust setup.
    RH: What I seem to have the biggest problem with is really low, usually no more than 25 to 30%
    Nutrients: Botanica vegg and bloom, as well as some liquid karma and ph down.
    Watering schedule: I'd say every three days or so depends on my pot weight. I'll go plain water two weeks nutes on the third, just until I get em acclimated to there dinner. Then I will go every other week, right now only 1/4 the dose right now.
    I think that about covers it all, if I left anything out lady's an gents please feel free!
    OK now the setup check the pics folks tell me what you think. Almost forgot.
    Vegg or bloom? How long? Vegg-white widows about two weeks ahead of the rest but all the others just popped out the soil, keep ya updated.

One last thing before I go, you guys see the second to last pic, think it has something to do with my humidity or maybe the fact I was letting my soil get to dry for my white widow, rather underwater than overwater right? Your comments please and thanks everyone. Don't think it could be nute burn, I ph my water, run out water came back at 6.58 sooo.....??????

2. Alright here we go, found a little time so let's do this update!
    OK were at roughly 5 weeks with the ww auto and I believe due to the transplant she's been growing a bit slower than I would like, but she has turned around nice and is still looking healthier than ever, no new signs of nute burn or what could of been nitrogen deffiencey, or even this dry humid air I just can't seem to to bring up to par :( but hey trial and error right??

Next we have the aurora indica (feminized) if you could tell is the one with the red tie in it, just to let me know who she is :) And I must say folks this girl (Wich better be a girl) is just amazing me. Her and her girlfriend are right around two and a half weeks and already she's making the widow look bad. I know ones auto and the others are photo period but still....well deos help that I took a bit more time mending her medium Wich I really wish I did with the widow better. Oh well have a couple left over for the really good run :)

OK and last but not least we have one mystery seed from nirvana(just hope she's a girl, if not hell more room!
    She was hit with what think might of been nute burn to, still only fed 1/4 feeding but, possible I tried to start a bit to early ;) ok, ok, enough with the rambling on with the PICKS!!!

WWIDOW-The tall skinny girl
    Aurora-The nice plump one with lovely color and growth, also with the red tie
    Mystery-This one eh, not sure what to make of it really, nice fat leaves so think it's indica dom, not amazing growth but she's holding her own for now.
    Oh and tell me what you think of my scrog idea fit like a glove in the tent so he'll why not, let's see what happens.
    20170108_161329.jpg 20170108_161314.jpg 20170108_160259.jpg 20170108_160259.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your screen cracks me up!

Upcycle!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any ideas or tips on my setup?

5. Start tucking the branches under the screen

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks good. pH and thorough flushes between a well-balanced nutrient mix application and you're good. It looks like you have it handled :)

And yes trellis those branches...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also, its normal for soil to runoff a higher pH than what goes in. And its normal for organic nutrients and sweeteners to slowly raise pH over a day or two. They stabilize after they work their magic in the nutrient mixture.

And in my opinion soil runoff should be to the veggie garden or the drain. I've never been ggood at recycling soil nutrient runoff. Maybe someone has a system that works but I have always had nutrient lockout issues. But what do I know? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes I agree, I would never reuse my water lol, I catch my own rain water, and ph accordingly. So exactly when is a good time to flush, you think every 4-6 waterings? And I see your plant super short and bushy, Wich is what I'm going to do with my aurora, I'm gonna try fluxing her, I know it will take longer in vegg, but I'm planing on putting her outside when the weathers nicer. She should grow into a monster! Tell me this friend should my ww auto look so stretchy and skinny like this? And with her being an auto, I read up that it's not a good idea to push her under a scrog as it will only prolong and weaken her? Since she will bud pretty soon, think I caught a couple pics of her hairs already showing :)

9. Hey was gonna throw it away, figured hell it's about right for the job lmao! We will soon see, I'm sure she's gonna be hell to prune, but scrwe it, first indoor practice run.

10. I don't know about autos or their tendencies. White widow is a stretchy strain in general, but nothing like a haze that gets super tall and lanky.

If you're growing in soil I would flush every other watering. Give it nutrients, then couch it with pH adjusted water the next time. Then nutrient solution, then water. Less nutrients than necessary are better than overfeeding too, so don't overdo it :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. *douche it with pH adjusted water. Not couch lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry and because it's a fold up......I have two scrogs I guess
    Oh and for the record before you gus ask, that stupid Red thing, was in another house plant my grandparents give me to save lol guess what the problem was? Over watering :) they were drowning the poor girl death :, (
    20170108_161350.jpg

13. I use mason twine and I make my own screen. But I also have a farm with bazillions of building materials in different buildings and lots of shit to work with :)

I used a dog kennel for an outdoor scrog once. Worked great except ah harvest...

14. Really that's interesting you say that, I've also used one on my last outdoor grow as well as this bed frame.
    That's why I say redneck style lol great harvest tho.

15. Wow that often huh, hmm? Didn't expect that, but I know you have a more exp. Then me on this so consider it done, I'm sure it will help in the long run. One last question friend should I use any more lights, or just hold off?