Indoor Grow(help, updated daily)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by peacetoker90, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Ok well I am an absolute beginner at growing, I do know alot about weed though, and I am ready to learn, I am doing an Indoor bagseed grow, I just started germinated my seeds in a paper towel bag method that I read up on, and I am waiting for sprouts, I probably will ask everything there is to ask over the course of my grow, I want the fellow blades to help me get a plant going and to harvest. So if ya can help me out.

2. oh joy! another "updated daily" grow log, yawnnn.... there's nothing happening on a daily basis worth seeing. unless of course, you have nude women in your grow room. try a weekly update, you can really see the changes that way. also, it sounds like you really need to do some reading. a lot of times it's hard to get a reply to a post if it's been asked 1000 times. here's a valuable piece of grow advice. have everything you need to finish, before you start! peace

3. good words of wisdom from a fellow blade

4. haha, i dont mean im going to just post some of the almost same pictures everyday, I mean if i will probably just keep a journal of the whole proccess and ask a few questions that probably have not been asked 1000 times, like, If i am growing in a very close space, and I cant have an large fan running in the small space, will a little 4 inch fan be ok?

* I have been doing A LOT of reading

5. LOL! Your not the first person to ask this question (just worded diff.). Read up man, it will only make your grow better. Good luck