Indoor first time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by telien, May 9, 2006.

1. Here is some pics of my grow so far. Got lucky with 1 plant. :D

new 5-6-06 010.jpg

Only probs so far are some small fert burn and some burning before lst'd.

Attached Files:

2. Sick man looks good, what strain is it? How long are you into flowering.

3. 4 weeks 2 days today. Dont know what strain was just from good bag weed. Just cant wait to see it thicken up with buds :D

4. Hey,
    Are those the same ones u had pics of before? The sick ones? LIke too small of a container and some wilting?

5. Yeah same one that had the wilting/yellowish/brown leafs(and was in a small pot that was the problem) under the help my little girl or baby thread in plant problems section. That was when i first turned it to 12/12 a few days after.

6. Hey,
    your baby lookin good. I'm glad I could help. Way cool watchin those big ol nugs grow, ain't it. I just harvested my third grow. Check out my pics I posted in this forum. Thread-- It's harvest time!!!!!!

7. I cut off dead/dying leafs around the bottem of the plant today. They wernt fan leafs just the little 3 leaf ones. Some were all the way dry/dead and some were all yellow to almost all yellow with some green left. Didnt take off that much was just a few. Is this normal? And was it ok of me to take those leafs off?