indoor and outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by davethedave123, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hi, I've never grown before but i have the basic equipment and setup for it to grow indoors of outdoors. What I was thinking I would do is grow indoors for about a month and half, and then I would move the crops outdoors for the flowering stage. Would that work? I was wondering this because I would like a crop by the summer. I live in Canada so it would start getting into the 20's (Celsius) in about a month or two.

P.S. will the crop smell before the flowering stage?

2. What your talking about is pretty much what all "outdoor" growers do. Start them early indoors, then move them outside when the weather permits. However if you are in the Northern hemisphere, which you are, they won't start flowering until the end of July. And that's on the early side. Usually like August. Now if you do "auto" flower plants they will finish up much earlier. You can even do multiple harvests if you time things right. Hope this helps, but try the "outdoor" section for better help.