Individual Scrog Set-up

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Phezisica, May 10, 2017.

1. I run a perpetual harvest set-up, but have always been interested in Screen of green techniques. As perpetual harvest and Scrog are not really compatible, I made individual Scrog screens. When my plants go in to flower, each one in placed under one of my single plant Scrog screens. They measure 28" x 32" with 2" x 4" mesh and 3/4" PVC frames. After weaving the branches to their locations the plant is growing through the screen throughout flower. The legs screw in and I have several different lengths to fit different height plants. I just started this in April and so far I am very pleased with the results. Ay comments/ideas would be appreciated. My yields are much improved and the buds are much bigger. I've included a couple crappy pictures so you can get the idea. I usually harvest 1 plant every 2 weeks, but only have 2 going right now. I have serious spinal surgery set for May 20 so I am running at about half capacity. Not sure how long I'll be laid up, I just pray I can walk when it's over (NOT a sure thing!). Wish me luck and always, ALWAYS wear your seat belt. I never, ever wore mine, but the night of my crash SOMETHING told me to put it on about 3 minutes before and I am so glad I did. I would not have survived without it. Anyway, good luck on all your endeavors. Peace, Comrades! Phezisica
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah man... scrog is the way to go imo.
    here's the one i have going right now:
    F-W08.D57  (2).JPG F-W08.D57  (1).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks fantastic! Those are some seriously nasty looking buds there. How is that NL from Nirvana? Looks great! I had some NL I loved years ago, but haven't found one I really like since. I'm going to be putting some finishing touches on my rooms so I can go 'balls to the walls' when I'm back on my feet. Beautiful looking grow you have going there, man. Peace, Comrades! Phezisica
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking good bro