Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

indica vs. sativa

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedeater, Sep 17, 2003.

1. as far as the highs go what are the differences

2. i loooooovvvvveeeeeee in dicas...cuse they make it all SLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.ww...................wi like beins stoned not high,......

3. yeah i like them both alot, but since sativa seems to be alot more rare where i am i kind of like sativa more because it dont get it that much. i also hate falling asleep duuring or like after my high unless im triyng to

4. ^ exactly, same exact thing, U SPEAK THE TRUOF

5. I think I tend to get more sativas. Most (if not all) of my highs have been very active. I don't think I have ever like just sat in one place for more than an hour.

6. sativa is a great high if you have some activity to do, that for sure. i love energetic highs, riding a 4 wheeler is such a rush from it...

indicas are good for watchin movies, and usually becoming one with the couch.

im sure ive smoked weed that was like 50/50 or somethin

7. most of all weed you get is a mix, and thus you will feel a mix of both types of highs. around here, northern california, the bud tends to be more on the indica side usually. because it is easier to grow potent indica. sativa tends to be less potent, so its harder to get potent sativa. at least thats what i am aware of.

8. I like melting into the couch when watching a movie that doesn't make sense any other time. Indicas are good for dirt movies.

I prefer Sativa most of the time though cuz I've usually got too much to do to go into hibernation for a couple of hours.

And I can NOT drive after I've smoked Indica

9. I have yet to get Satica effects, only Indica. Cuz I never know exactly what I smoke, just from who I got it from. It's funny what you would do high that you wouldn't at any other time.