Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica vs sativa (effects)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Loshuajittle, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Last night I was smoking with friends. I smoked a lot- probably like 4 or 5 bowls. This got me incredibly high. More so than ever before. It was sativa and I over all had a shitty night because one minute I'd be laughing for what seemed like hours (uncontrollably) and the next I would be incredibly paranoid and almost ran away a few times. I could feel my chest pumping harder than ever before and my legs would move uncontrollably. I'm not sure if this weed was laced or if I just smoked too much. Honestly it was a fun time but I don't want every time to be like this. My question is, will this happen every time? Is indica less crazy? Do you prefer indica?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. You just got to high, it's as simple as that. Just smoke until your "high" then stop. Just remember you can always smoke more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generally speaking, sativas give you a mental/active high.
    Indicas give you a body stone.

Too much of either will really f you up, as you found out.
    Good for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wasn't really feeling high until it was too late. It went from 0 to 100 so quick and before I knew it I was gone. Next time I'll definitely take it slower. Thanks

5. If i smoked too much indica would I just pass out? Or would I be left feeling all panicked, funny, and wierd again? I'm asking because I have a feeling I will probably smoke too much again and would rather pass out than go crazy.

6. You'd probably get a real good nights sleep after tripping to music in headphones and passing out in your recliner.

7. Sativas feel like a racy, speedy high because they are the ones naturally closer to the sun. These sativas typically make stretching, talking obsessively, and overly energetic all the same feel. These can get many people over-stimulated before they know what paranoia should be called.

If you smoke too much indica you will probably eat/pass out before you remember what you ate already.