Indica strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by indicajames123, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I am a massive indica fan I like that hazy couch lock that lasts for hours then leaves with the munchies then a good nights sleep I wanted to ask what strains our our there that are recommended to provide the above statement and what's your story on why you think I would like it??? Peace everyone!

2. what's your experience level? do you plan on using soil or hydro? indoor/outdoor?

3. Absolute beginner lol

4. Serious Seeds White Russian is a heavy hitting Indica that's easy to grow.

5. THC Bomb, very easy to grow and will put up with a fair amount of punishment if you are a newbie.

6. Oh, and TGA Chernobyl.

7. I love smoking Indicas too, can't wait to see those babies growin again been 4 years since I've been able to do it. I grew Nirvana Hindu Kush "for my friends" and Northern Lights "for me" exclusively for about a year just because I loved the short, fat types of plants in my old cabinet at my old house. The NL didn't smell too much at all but the Kush was totally stank. If smell is an issue I would go NL or Blue Mystic, looking forward to trying that myself here shortly if all goes well.

Now I've got a whole basement to use so I'm going with Aurora Indica, NL, Blue Mystic, Papaya, Swiss Cheese, Ice, and maybe Wonder Woman. I guess Nirvana doesn't have Hindu Kush anymore, so I ordered some Master Kush for possibly outside, although I've been reading that Wonder Woman gets kind of big so she may get the boot outside also. Last time I grew I had a batch of Purple Urkle x Chemdawg going outside that were very nice but they were a gift from a Overgrow buddy in Texas so I don't know how you could get any of that.

Indicas are all I pretty much grow, the sativa high just doesn't do it for me. Nirvana is the only place I've bought seeds from, the ones I've got have always been pretty close with little variation.

8. Jabbah's stash from Bodhi is a serious Indica, so is Ken's GDP. Check out Sickmeds seeds at Sea of Seeds. I'm growing the Bizzare, and just popped the Williams Wonder.

9. How about Th seeds "the hog". Seen a Youtube on it saying it won a couple indica classes a few years back? sounds good..... any info or experience with this strand? Just curious i grabbed a few from attitude for the bday promo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbiJIlAUDWY]T.H Seeds The Hog - YouTube[/ame]

10. The heaviest, strongest indicas I have ever smoked are two Stoney Girls strains: Wrex and Crippled Rhino.

Get these by the ounce if you ever see them in your area.

11. Stoney Girl... The Monsanto of the Cannabis Industry.

12. I used to grow William's Wonder, might have been the 80's?? I wonder who's it was? Hmmm...will have to go find some more now :p

13. I hear it's a top notch Indica that hasn't been floating around too often. I saw a test grow of the WIlliams Wonder on another site, and had to grab the seeds after seeing the results.

14. I'm going thru all our old magazine's looking for the old purveyor, and so far, I can't find it. I think it was part of Sensi's Seed stock for a long time...just can't figure out when exactly but I have stacks of old mags in with my husbands comix in boxes from one of the moves of years ago(that's how I found that jar of weed that was 20 years old, and I still have it growing now... hilarious). WW, We used to laugh our faces off with that stuff, while the rest of you is glued in place and cannot move. Great shit...I think I need to go shop!

15. Can anyone help me withan indica that has some stretch in it? I need something for my setup that can keep up with the sat doms a bit better in the height department....basically want something without the super squat structure

16. Why not get an Indica dominant hybrid? Like an 80/20 Indica Sativa.

17. Can you recommend something that would have a bit of stretch in it? Righr now I have a black domina x cheese that is about 80 20 and it is so squat and compact....could just be the pheno too I guess.