Indica, Sativa, or hybrid??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Darkstar31, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Not sure if the one picture of a leaf can help but here's a shot. I'm curious if my girl is indica, Sativa or a hybrid. I'd really like to know so I know which type of high to expect. Thanks in advance Blades!!

2. Here's the pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378413556.954004.jpg

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

3. #3 20AfterFour, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    From my experience, you can tell the strain somewhat from the kind of high you get. Sativa=head high, Indica=body high, hybrids=prius.  I dunno about leaves conveying the type of strain though.

4. Well I'm not sure if I understood correctly but Sativas tend to have longer thinner leaves and indica have shorter fatter leaves and that's a way you can identify them I'm pretty sure.

5. #5 Walt420, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013

That is correct, you have a sativa dominant but definitely some indica in there.

6. Ok thank you very much! I was thinking it might be a Sativa dominant hybrid but I wanted to check with some of the pros first. I'm so excited that my first shot at growing has worked out. I can't wait to chop her down in 5-6 weeks.