Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica or Sativa. Will being first time "edibles"

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Oregoniannewbie, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I actually tried a 15mg recreational edible, but I didn't feel anything. Long story short, I am getting my OMMP card literally any day now. I will be going to the dispensary. I want to try some tincher and some gummy edibles. I want to start at 25mg "a dose" and then the next day try 50mg then etc.....Slow but not so slow it will take days to get to feel it . Rite now I am just smoking flower, and I need around 2g a day . I'm hoping edibles will work for me in the daytime "CBD" and then at night Indica or hybrid.
    My question is should I purchase a Sativa strain? Just by the reading on the net, It seems like edibles will give you more of a body high. I like body high's, but I like head high's too. I want to enjoy the experience and not just go to sleep. Sativa or Indica for newbie's? Thanks for your time.